Sunday, May 14, 2023

NEW JEANS


HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN MUM

Mum would have been 86 today.

Her birthday often fell on Mother's Day.

Bit hard to forget.


Since Bex started working, she's lost 9 kgs.  That is fantastic.

Yesterday she bought some new jeans.

ABOVE:  She is looking fantastic!

I tried her jeans on.  I can zip them up, but not get the button done up.

So.  I'm using her jeans as my inspiration.

I wanna fit them!  (they are a size 14 btw)

Of course, I'll buy my own, don't panic Bex.  I ain't gunna nick ya jeans. 😂😅😊

I am also going to up my exercise, cos clearly that is working for Bex!  She is so busy working 5 mornings a week, up and down stairs etc, it's helped melt off those 9 kilos.

Today is Mother's Day.  It's really just a normal day here.  I doubt I'll hear from anyone.  Maybe one or two will remember.  But I won't hold me breath.

But:  HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all my friends who are Mums.  I hope ya have an awesome day.

Our plans for the day are up in the air until after 9 am.  If things pan out, we will have family over here for the day.  And if not... we will change our plans.

Time will tell ...


AMANDA G from Holland... thanks for the very entertaining conversation this morning.  I hope that Chardonnay doesn't whack you upside the head in the morning! 🤣😅😊



4.30 pm.  Home after having a wonderful time out and about.
We went on a day trip to Mt Maunganui.

All photos are in reverse order from how they were taken for some reason!

ABOVE: Crazy cows at Hinuera, they ran like crazy things up to the fence line, to look at all the cars queued, waiting to get back onto the main road.

ABOVE: My favourite rock at the Mount.



ABOVE: I like this photo cos I can't see much 'back fat' anymore!

ABOVE:  Shells.  We gathered a big bag full for a craft project.  One day.  Like the pumice.  😊😉

ABOVE:  He said "What am I?"
I shrugged my head.
He said "A ROCK STAR!"
Derrrr.  What a dick.







ABOVE:  Can you see the seal?  He's to the right of Lacy.

ABOVE:  How lovely to see him today.



ABOVE:  YES I am going to get rid of that top.  It's so unflattering.

ABOVE:  Note the random ROAD CONE!

ABOVE:  Tauranga side of the Kaimai's.  A logging truck came off the road yesterday.  Today they hauled it off the side of the road.
No one was seriously injured thank goodness.

ABOVE:  It took over 24 hours to get all the necessary heavy equipment in place to get the truck out of there.
It caused massive hold ups in the traffic flow.  Luckily we only got held up for about half an hour.
*ROAD CONES*

It's now 4.45 pm.  All is quiet again.  Lacy has gone home.  Stew is taking Keera to where she lives. I'm enjoying the peace for a few minutes before Steve, Bex and the boys arrive.
Steve is cooking our dinner.  


ABOVE:  Our dinner was Asian flavoured chicken/vege stir fry.  It was delicious.
I've gotta go and buy some SHIN-MIRIN flavouring now.

The kids have just left and again, all is quiet.
Time to just relax and chill out till bedtime.
Catch ya tomorrow.



FROM


18 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Happy Mother's Day and Happy Heavenly Birthday to THE OLD MOO 💙💙 still in bed atm heading to buy the goodies for the breadmaker can't wait to see how it goes GM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:09 AM

      Oops and well done Bex baby number 3 will be here before you know it 🤣🤣

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Tried to leave a message yesterday - saying the Goodnight Cow is stellar!

    To save anyone else looking:
    9 kilograms = 19.842 pounds
    WOW! Congrats. And I too am motivated to up my activity.

    Have a wonderful Mothers Day.
    We too, miss your mom.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Bex...have a nice day Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Good on Bex, it’s a hard gig working while also looking after a family, and an added bonus of a fabulous weight loss. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:44 AM

    I hope your day turns out the way you want. Mine is just and day, hubby is at work until about two, one kid is snout 3 hours away and the other isn’t talking 🤷‍♀️
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mothers Day! Bex you look great!!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:50 AM

    We are traveling for Mother’s Day which will be tomorrow. So I am commenting from my phone which still doesn’t recognize me. So happy Mother’s Day to you, Bex, Lacy, and all your friends and family!
    Dogstars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Well done Bex, quite an achievement
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day to you Chris and to Bex. Hugs for missing your dMum. She was a treasure. Mother's Day is a non event here. I will likely haul rummage for part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing Bex!! I hope you are enjoying your job too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good Bex.
    How lovely to see Keera's smiling face. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Well done Bex ... you're looking great! I hope you all have a fantastic day 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:13 PM

    Thank you every one. I am loving the job and also the weight loss feeling alot better in my self. Happy mothers day 💓 bex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Heavenly Birthday Granny xx 😘 Miss you so Much.
    And thank you Mum and Dad for a Lovely Day out, Keera and I thoroughly enjoyed it 😊 🥰
    #Lacy 💜💙

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Mother's Day! WTG Bex!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:22 PM

    . Losing also gives you drive and purpose. It makes you want to strive to be better and achieve what you previously couldn't. Losing also forces you to learn how to evaluate yourself.Its coming to an end it's all yours.Welcome too your new life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.