Monday, May 08, 2023

DELICIOUS

 Last night Stew and I went to our (now) favourite Indian Restaurant here in Hamilton.  Royal Indian in Davies Corner.

We decided not to get what we usually do, Butter Chicken for me and a Curry for Stew.

Instead, we got two Non-Vegetarian platters.  

ABOVE:  This is the platter.  Normally you share it between two people, but we had one each as our 'main' meal.  There's small pieces of various meats and so on, served on a steaming hot cast iron dish.  Very effective.

I couldn't eat all of mine, so had to leave some there.  

I've learnt to stop when I'm full, no matter if there is more on my plate.

Now... something that will probably cause some hate, but I just have to say it:


NOT MY KING
AND SURE IN HELL...
NOT MY FUCKING QUEEN!

I cannot stand either of them.  Adulterous, scheming bastards.

I loved Queen Elizabeth.  I like William and Kate.  I love Harry and Megan.
And there ya go, just how I feel.
REMEMBER:  we are all entitled to our own opinion thanks.


Back to my day.
I will be sewing more of that Fish Runner.
Maybe I'll even get it finished today?

If I do, I will quickly start another one, as I have a very good customer who expressed a desire to have one with the fish in a row.  So I'm going to give her a choice of two.

I also want to make a couple more Glasses cases and Coin Purses using the cow/farmyard fabric as I sold the only one I had yesterday.

It's 12 days till our next market in Tamahere, so plenty of time.


ABOVE:  11.20 am, and this one is finished.
I'm very happy with how it's turned out.  A lovely, happy runner.

Now I shall take a lunch break before starting the next one.

COCO TODAY...  Yeah, not impressed.

Hmmm... it's 2 pm and no one is talking to me?  Did I upset a few of you with my views on Charles 'n' Camilla then?  
Oh well...  ONWARD.
On to my next Fish Runner.

Some people just do my fucking head in.  Fact check before commenting.
Stew just got home.  He knows me too well.
Don't let things annoy me he says.  Ignore Ignore.
So ... I ignore.  

I have a headache.  Too much sewing... well sorting out and cutting fabric, fusing it on the backing etc etc.  Time to STOP.

And I'm gunna bugger off an' all.  I'm done for the day.  
Feeling cross.  A few people pissed me off today.

Catch ya tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. I have no opinions on the Royals. But tend to agree with you from the bits that i do know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda9:19 AM

    Agree with all you said about the Royals. Except for me I’m not a fan of Megan! Once the Queen died so did my allegiance to the monarchy. Loving your blog by the way, you are sounding so positive and happy. Have a great day 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 AM

    I agree with you about the Royals and I have a strong distaste for Camila's role in Charles first marriage ending. I totally understand how Prince Harry was not impressed with the title they gave her too and that there were three in his mothers marriage from the very start. Evil stepmother me thinks. Harsh probably but it's sad for Harry and William as if their mum has just been rubbed out. Anyway definitely didn't watch any of that and I too loved the queen. Maria(Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. Love the fish runner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewwww the old lady tampon fucker yeah nah MY GRAN is and was not a FAN our family are not royalists!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:47 PM

    I agree that it is your opinion and you are entitled to it but I would rather have the monarchy than a President. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Monarchy does not make the laws or policies that govern a country. Prime Ministers/Governments/Politicians and Presidents do that. No one actually NEEDS a Monarchy as opposed to Governments/Law Makers etc.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous5:36 PM

      The Crown is the representative of the Monarch, hence the Governor General. The Governor General is the only person in New Zealand who can dissolve Parliament and rubber stamp any Bills passing into Law. The Royal Family also brings a huge amount of GDP into Britain. You don't have to be a royalist to see the relevance of the monarchy even in the modern world - there would be no Commonwealth without the King. I still respect your opinion. Audrey

      Delete
  7. Appointment then phone calls now just finished lunch. Now time to catch up on washing after being away for the weekend. I think someone filled up the washing basket while we were away 😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny4:58 PM

    I'm with you, mainly in the sense that it is all pretty redundant these days and a bit obscene that people are struggling so much in contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diehard republican here! Hopefully there will be another referendum in Australia soon and THIS time it will pass and we become a republic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diehard republican here! Hopefully there will be another referendum in Australia soon and THIS time it will pass and we become a republic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a real fan of Charles, but can't stand Camilla or Meghan.
    Love Kate and William...and Harry when he's not smoking.
    Been packing up ready to go on holidays......

    ReplyDelete
  12. To each is own when it comes to the Royals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fish runner! Over here the Royals are just like movie stars with all their drama.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I respect your opinion, however, being born and brought up in the UK, do like to read all about the Royals, not that I approve or disapprove of any of them. However, Charles should not have been given the title of Queen to Camilla, my opinion.
    A lot of money is spent on all of the royals, which could be used for better the lives of some not so fortunate as them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.