Monday, May 15, 2023

RENEWED EFFORT

Good Morning Monday.  Let's have an awesome week, OK?




ABOVE:  Bex gave Steve and the boys a haircut yesterday.   They went to Just Cuts on Saturday and found out that the 'new' weekend flat rate for a haircut was $40 per person.  Adult or child!  So she did it.

ABOVE:  Some photos Lacy took yesterday.


ABOVE:  Lacy said to me as we were walking along... wow Mum, ya bum is smaller!  So I told her to take a photo!  She did.

Oh and yeah, I had to point to it!

Twat.




ABOVE:  It really is such a lovely walk around the base of Mt Maunganui.  We should do it more often.
 

ABOVE:  Stew finally used his shaving 'apron'.  It worked perfectly.

Now as for today.... I am going for a walk.  Then home to finish the latest fish runner.  It's taking a while to complete I must say.


10.40 am:  And wow what a morning I've had.
Nothing SPECTACULAR, just busy, and happy.
I got all the housework done.  Tidied up a few areas that were starting to annoy the hell out of me and then I got on the treadmill and did a walk.
I've already done over 4,000 steps this morning.
Not bad for a couch potato.
Well.. for someone who sits and sews all day usually.  On me bum.

The day is dreary outside, showers and cool.  
Here's hoping it just stays 'cool' and doesn't get to FREEZING by Saturday's market.

I am finally in the sewing room, about to continue working on the fish runner.
The girls are out the door of me studio, confined to a smaller area, so Coco doesn't get into the gardens and gobble up dirt and stones.
Then vomit.
Yeah, she's a bit of a bother now ... going a bit senile I reckon.
Anyway, enough yakkking ... I got work to do.

Have I ever told you just how much I love Mondays?  Cos I do.  They are my most productive day, when I get so many jobs done around the house.  After a weekend, there is nothing I love more than getting the house all tidy.  LOL.... TIDY.  That's MY word.  Put it on me headstone would ya?

ABOVE:  Finally done.  Now I am gunna take a break an have some lunch.
It's 1.10 pm, so pretty much lunchtime.

7.39 pm:  Well it's been a lovely afternoon and evening so far.  I did a bit more sewing during the afternoon... will show you what tomorrow.
Stew is home, the heater is on, and I'm looking forward to bed!
I got heaps done today, so am a happy girl.

Catch ya tomorrow.

FROM...


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous family pics 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Brilliant apron! Great photos, thanks.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keera looked so happy to be with yall yesterday. Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaud Bex for cutting the boys' hair! One thought though, why go to Just Cuts? Stu and my grandsons all go to a barber (there are so many around here!!) and it costs $25.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:02 PM

    My 29 year old daughter has been cutting my husband’s hair for years. She is quite good at it.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:58 PM

    The hair cuts look good. Glad you had some extended family time. Especially on Mother’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look slimmer. Well done Chris. My husband and son both cut their own hair and I do as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.