Tuesday, September 05, 2023

YET ANOTHER ONE...

 Sorry.  All I have for you right now is the Black 'n' White Braid Runner I got finished yesterday:

ABOVE: This one has NO BORDER fabric around the outer edge.  I decided to see how it would look.

What do you think?  If you look at the one with the squared ends I posted yesterday, you will see the difference.

This one is narrower, and slightly shorter.  It is still a good size though.

ABOVE: And this is the cute little coaster I made with the cut off pointy ends.

I have one more Black 'n' White Braid Runner on the work table.  I shall finish it off today.

It is a Weight Watchers Day, so fingers crossed I have a slightly better loss when I weigh in tonight.  I think I deserve it, I've had NO slip  ups at all this past week. And I've been watching my portion sizes, as that's my main downfall. 

ADD to that,  I've been walking me arse off... LITERALLY!


1.15 pm:  WOW, very quiet here today.
I decided to go shopping at the mall this morning, just looking at what's coming into the shops for the next season.  Not much yet though.
It was nice to just walk around other people for a change of scene.

Then once I was home I had some lunch, then sat down and watched something on Netflix.
I was planning on watching The Equaliser 1 and 2, but I only managed to get through about 1/4 of the first one before going "Yeah, Nah".  Not my sorta movie at all.

So on to something else.  I'm not in a sewing mood at all today.  I am having a totally lazy day.

In fact, I might just stay here on my chair and watch some soppy chick flick instead of being productive.  

ABOVE:  I love this.  This is me today.

ABOVE:  LOL, I got in me Oodie to lounge the afternoon away in.  Sooooo comfy.
I sure hope no one comes to the door now.

Three more hours till it's weigh in time.  I'm nervous.  I so want a decent loss this week, if only to show myself that I am doing something right again.

DRUM ROLL.....    I lost 1.8 kgs this week!!!
Fair play, I earned it too.

DAY 27 DONE AND DUSTED
And now over 1/3rd of the way through my Challenge!  It's getting easier to not even think about takeaways now.  NOT tempted at all.

30 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    You have been walking your arse off and it shows in the pictures you post. So good luck! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I like both the runners I prefer it without the border. Good luck at WW tonite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer them borderless too! I just had to make 32 before realising that... Derrrr.

      Delete
  3. A chick flick kinda day sounds like something u sure deserve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:31 PM

    Chris, not sure if it’s your thing, but there’s a NZ show on Netflix called Down For Love about people with Down syndrome and their quest for love. I’ve not watched it yet but I did watch an Australian show called Love in the Spectrum about autistic kids and love and it was really interesting and heartwarming. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it when it was on the TV. It was lovely.

      Delete
  5. If you can believe this one..... Hubby and I had to go to my sons house to "kitten sit". They found a stray kitten a few days ago and didn't want to leave it alone! HAHA. Over protective new kitten parents! Thankfully, it is the worlds sweetest kitty and will cuddle up and purr to EVERYONE. That is the ONY kind of cat I like and they are extremely rare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Mr Church is a really neat movie Eddie Murphy in a completely different role 😊 quietly preparing for a job interview tomorrow morning 🤞 GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  7. After you shared your Oodie on the blog.... I bought one (okay - a knock off) Then, my hubby wanted one, then my bestie, and even my Mom. My Mom walks the dog in hers - so no worries about answering the door in yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Mum walks the dog in the middle of the boon docks! I'm in town. But yeah, I'd no doubt answer the door in it. I've done worse.

      Delete
    2. No... She walks the dog in a public park. But hers is gray - if that makes a difference!

      Delete
    3. Ha ha... she's brave then! I wouldn't wear mine in public ... everyone would be looking at me!

      Delete
  8. I bet you will have a loss and you can tell you are losing inches! You are doing great. I need to get out there and start walking. I just got diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I am on metformin which is making me so sick right now. But you do inspire me to get out there and I will as soon as we cool down some. Texas is hot as hell right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your body gets used to the Metformin. I'm no medical expert, but if Metformin continues to cause you grief, there's plenty of other options to try. I'm hanging out for hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Fabulous loss!!! Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:41 PM

    Yay yay yay. You really do deserve that loss!! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooohooooo Chris you worked hard for that fantastic loss....well done you 👏😀

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done, great loss. All that work is paying off 💕

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Loss Ma, so proud of you 💯✌️ see you tomorrow for another round of
    Lake Boot Camp with Miss Motivatour
    Lol nah ill go easy on you, and my foot lol 😆
    #Lacy💙💜

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome loss you deserve it wear that 1.8k loss with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done on the weight loss - so pleased for you - you have been working so hard and deserve that loss. Your loss is showing in your photos too - you're looking great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:50 AM

    4 pounds is awesome! Keep up the good work, you are doing a wonderful job. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done. Time to reward yourself with some more clothes that really fit. Summers a coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1.8 kilo = 3.9 pounds! Awesome Amazing Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow the results flooding in now so pleased for you go hard or go home ……

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations excellent job on the WW Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Wow I love the borderless runner Chris and I love ❤️ ❤️ your oldie! That colour is gorgeous. Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.