Friday, September 15, 2023

WALK, THEN SORT

 

ABOVE:  I'm off for a walk with this smiley tart this morning.  I suspect she will drag me around that lake quick smart too.  

Once we have done that, I will drop her off and come home.

We've got market tomorrow, so I need to make sure everything is sorted and ready for the morning.  

The weather is looking great, so we should have a nice day for it.  Probably a cold start though, it's still very chilly in the mornings.

ABOVE:  I got these two coasters made from the chopped off pointy ends of the last two runners late yesterday.  They go in the stash.

And that's about it for now, catch ya later.


10.58 am:  Well it was cold and blustery on our walk today.  On the Westerly side of the lake is was nicer, sheltered from the wind.  But overall... just a bit cold.  We even had some rain to begin our walk with.

ABOVE:  Some happy snaps.

ABOVE:  more babies!
After our walk, we went duck feeding with the Wild Bird Seed I bought the other day.
The birds loved it.

ABOVE: This lot came running when they saw us throwing the seed on the ground.

ABOVE: This photo belies how cloudy and cold it actually was today.  
Now that I'm home, the weather is clearing.

ABOVE:  I know you don't care about my times, but it's a record for me, hence putting it on here.   
Today was another very good time.  Though I did say to Lacy that I thought 34 - 35 - 36 minutes would probably be 'my' times from now on.  I can't imagine me going any faster than that.
And yeah, I'm not gunna jog just to improve on that time.  

I'm now going to relax for a little while, then have me lunch before sorting out market stuff.

5 pm:  And everything is done, ready for packing into the car.
I've had a really lovely afternoon.  Lunch then a nana nap!
Sooooo good.  I must have been tired, I slept for two hours.

Now... just waiting for his nibs to get home, then we can have dinner and enjoy an early night.
Market tomorrow.  I wonder if it will be as good as last month?  I can't imagine that.

6.40 pm:  And we are all ready for tomorrow.
For the first time, we borrowed Steve 'n' Bex's van to use instead of our car.
It fits all of our stuff in, SO MUCH EASIER.
From now on, if Bex isn't using it for a market, we will.

Now, we are just going to chill out for the evening.
Catch ya tomorrow.

DAY 37 DONE AND DUSTED


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:43 AM

    This will not be your colors, but white/beige and white/gray are very popular colors with the younger crowd these days. Both those color sets would make beautiful, timeless runners.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome 👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the birds liked the seed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:43 PM

    I use the same bird seed it's very reasonable and there's never anything left. Fabulous time today ladies whoop whoop GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiwionholidays8:52 PM

    What a great chart to put up each day ,
    I love the way you ones challenge your pb,
    It’s a great record n motivates me as well to get cracking ,,

    I will do after my new Hip surgery in November but it may take me a while to catch up 🕺🏿🎱

    Lacy is a great support and motivator
    Is she out for hire . .?? 💜

    It will be so good to have the van 2 morrow makes life so much easier..

    Take care n catchup soon
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in Twizel for few days and walked home tonight from a night out with friends most I've walked in forever. It was nice I had forgotten how lovely the stars are here. Perhaps I will get more walks in when I get back home... without the 3 glades of wine as encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a van for my shows too. I've about outgrown my car!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Wow Chris. That photo of you shows only half of you!! Congratulations. You look fantastic. Well done. Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.