Tuesday, September 12, 2023

PATCHWORK GROUP - 2ND TIME

 I'm off to my 2nd patchwork meeting over in Dinsdale this morning.  This time I've got my new trolley to lug everything inside with.  So actually, no 'lugging'!

And I'm taking something to heat up in the microwave for lunch, instead of a wrap. NOT that I should be eating a bloody thing after yesterday! 

I really hope being around the other ladies cheers me up a bit.

Sorry for not divulging the WHY I'm in such a funk.  It's personal.  It's not something I'm proud of.  Though in my defence, I am only human, with very human feelings.  I'm an impulsive person.  Always have been.  No doubt always will be.  I let my emotions rule too often.  It's not a good thing.  

I'm paying for it in my head.


9.25 am. 

I drive over to Dinsdale for the patchwork group. And I  drove right past... and ended up here...


ABOVE: The lake. 
Clearly I'm not in the right sort of mood to be around people. 
Nothing MAJOR has happened, don't worry about me please.
I'm just in a horrible funk.
I will snap out of it soon I'm sure. 

I am disabling comments now.  I really don't want or need anything added to this.

I am home now.  I've had an early lunch.
There is a good chance I will do some sewing this afternoon.
Right now, I'm watching a movie on Netflix.  Some true crime doco... I like them.

ABOVE: Ummm... just because.

ABOVE:  Got some work done this afternoon, finally!
One of the last pointy Braid Runners I'll be making in a while.  I don't think I'll stop making 'pointy' ones entirely, cos I do think they look lovely.
Tomorrow I have one more, very colourful one to finish off before Market on Saturday.

Then I'll be into making a few Christmas Braid Runners in time for all the October markets we have booked up.  4 in October, 4 in November and I think 3 in December.  Not sure!  But it's a few.

It's going to be a busy few months.

I'll put comments back on, cos I'm missing ya, but no comments about me being sad, or why I'm sad OK?  Ta

Time to sign off for the day, it's been a very up 'n' down day.  I'm happy I got back into the sewing room and did something productive.

DAY 34 DONE AND DUSTED
Another day I totally resisted the urge to buy a friggin pie, or two!

18 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same way. Impulsive. Spontaneous. Emotional. An Open Book. Don't let me around any secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:42 AM

    We're all human and have a raft of emotions yes we stuff up I still do but always admit when I'm wrong and learn from it, like go outside and bitch slap myself πŸ˜‚ keep your chin up chick. My grandmother always said "bury your troubles in the garden" I find it works for me GM πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Chris, I’m thinking you said something you’re not proud of. As long as you’re aware of that is what’s important. It’s when people think they can say shit willy nilly and think it’s ok. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was timing that was off. Not what was said.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:17 AM

    I have been hoping for two days that it was not the same person from Stew’s night at the bar from a couple months ago.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:53 AM

    If you feel this bad, maybe you can do something to set things right? so that you can feel ok again and move on ?...Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:08 AM

    I would definitely choose nature over people if I felt the same way you obviously do at the moment but let the nature get inside your head and try forgetting whatever you said or did that can't be changed other than apologising. Go forward and do whatever you enjoy until you feel better again. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ma xx hope your ok, we all love you xx πŸ’™
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwionholidays5:51 PM

    We’re all different Chris and I think the pointy ends And the More square ones are all Awesome,,

    Fabulous you have the Lake areas so close
    You’ve shown us so many great places we didn’t even know were there even though we lived nearby in the BOP years ago

    Love your energy
    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:56 PM

    Onwards and upwards! Good that you are planning for the markets!
    Take care! Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bumblebee bum that’s sounds so funny

    ReplyDelete
  11. That view of the lakes is so nice ohhhh another market praying for sun fun and monies x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:06 PM

    Love all your runners. It would be hard for me to chose if I was lucky enough to visit one of your markets. I am travelling to NZ next March but not sure if you’ll have markets on when I visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only markets we will be doing in March are at Woodlands on the 10th of March (in Gordonton), and Tamahere on the 16th of March.

      Delete
    2. Rhonda7:36 PM

      Sorry Chris I didn’t select name for my post thus it came up anonymous. I’ll check my itinerary. Will definitely be in NZ on 10.3.2024 🀞🀞🀞

      Delete
  13. Im covered in silver glitter putting pointsetta together to put on my tree imma wee glitter fairy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:09 AM

    Four more days and you've made it for 2 solid weeks. Congratulations!! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.