Thursday, September 21, 2023

HOME ALL DAY

 Alright, today I am staying home and sewing all day.

I hope there are no interruptions cos I really want to get heaps done.

ABOVE:  I did do a little bit of this one late yesterday.  So, let's see how much I can get done today.

Catch ya later.


12.40 pm:  And yep, I've done exactly what I wanted to do today.
Sewing.

ABOVE:  I got this little cutie finished just now.
I love it (of course!).  lol

I'm now going to take a lunch break, before getting on with the next one.
He's gunna be on a roof...

ABOVE:  Our darling little Coco enjoying the sunshine while I work behind her.
She's so damn cute.

Our day started off with a horrid fog.  Now look at it!  A stunning day.

2.50 pm: It's rather QUIET on here the past wee while.  Sad, I do love to hear from you all.
But I understand.  It's all just walking/sewing and boring shit like that now days.

I can't do much about that. 
 
There's PLENTY going on in the background that I simply don't talk about cos well, it's not all my own business!

And I don't  have anything to rant about right now either!

Well I do, but it's really PERSONAL, and I ain't sharing with people who don't need to know... like arseholes who are no longer in the family.

Or Trolls who think they can say whatever they like and get away with it.

So yeah, it's TAME on here.

But you could still stop and say 'HI' sometimes!!!

Back to it.... laying out the next Reindeer Runner right now.
It's going to be gorgeous!
I am biased though.

ABOVE:  LOL, I actually just had my lunch, at 5 pm!  I kinda forgot I was meant to a few hours ago, I got carried away in the sewing room!
It happens.

Stew arrived home, then promptly left for the pub.  I hope he has a lovely time.  One day I might join him again, but not tonight.  I ain't got any face on today.
Not a good look.

8.59 pm:  I've had a lovely, lovely evening.  Yakking with Mike and Steve for ages.  I've lined Steve up for a few building jobs in the near future.  And Mike and Joyce are coming up in October, I can't wait!

Changes are coming, a very good one too.

Just have to wait a little while... so that's it for today.
Catch ya tomorrow.

DAY 43 DONE AND DUSTED

It feels like the days are flying by!  I'm so excited for October the 21st!
We will be having a feast for my birthday, and lots of loving family will be here to help us celebrate.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:28 AM

    I'm hoping for no interruptions today as well. Every now and then we need to just cancel the world outside our walls. Ha Have fun sewing and creating! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some pretty cool Northern Lights last night. I wish I had a globe. Are you in an area of the world that can see northern or southern lights? Is there such thing as southern lights? I believe there is.
    I seem to be getting a cold. That suck. I just had Covid in July. Prior to that I haven't had as much as a sniffle since 2019.
    I am also thinking of sewing a crazy pair of pants. Just for sleep or the studio. The pattern has three pieces. 2 legs and a butt panel. I want to make wildly different prints on each piece. Like mushrooms, stripes, and dots .... I can not sew! I spent 6 hours making a practice pair. Including an hour watching you tube to figure out how to attach the "buttonholer" to the 100 year old singer featherweight. (for drawstring)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best time to see the Southern Lights, also known as the Aurora Australis, in New Zealand is during the autumn & winter months of March until September, when the nights are longest and darkest. The best places to see Southern Lights in New Zealand are Lake Tekapo, Stewart Island, The Otago Peninsula, The Catlins, Chatham Islands, Queenstown and the Great Barrier Island. The display of Southern Lights in New Zealand lures hordes of travellers from various foreign countries. WE can't see them in the North Island at all sadly.

      Delete
    2. LOL... good luck with those pants! I don't sew clothes at all. I really should try eh?

      Delete
  3. Hi. Sorry... been busy at work and sick so craziness at the moment 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya. Been working & just spent the weekend in Chch with my parents. Living the reindeer 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Sorry chick I've got a couple of days work so been bloody busy 😅 keep doing what you are doing you're smashing it GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reindeer are so cute I might go down one day to see southern lights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwionholidays9:00 PM

    Good to catch up,

    No we don’t get bored with what you’re doing
    Love the catch-ups usually though at thee d of busy days here ,,

    We Bought new iPads this morning and updated the first one off my old one and it took many hours in the end I stopped it turned it off n started it all again,this time it took under an hour yay
    So can try n do Dh one tomorrow,
    Off to bed early cos the tech noded out 👍🏉🥝

    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy moving and unpacking, always take time for a quick read but, not to comment. Love the runners you are making. I have got to get back into my sewing mode again, projects for guild are due in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:51 AM

    I don't comment as often as I should, lol. But I actually read your blogs every day, weekends included. I have just been lazy about dropping a line and saying HEY. Anyways, I wouldn't miss a day if I could help it as I enjoy reading about your life, your home, family, walks and everything else. Dawn P. Albany, GA USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Well ya learn something new every day... I had simply no idea there were Southern Lights as well as the Northern Lights (aurora borealis) - makes total sense now I think about it and I feel a bit thick haha!!
    Tracy, Cornwall, UK

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.