Wednesday, September 06, 2023

SAME DAY, SAME ROUTINE

 I'm still buzzing after my good weigh in last night.

It was so motivating ... and it will keep me going.

I am only 2.4 kgs off my next mini goal!  After that, I am going to set myself the last one.  Of losing just 5 kgs more ... after that I will be doing maintenance.  

IF I lose any more weight after that last goal, well and good.  But it won't be a priority.  Small manageable steps, slow and steady.

Today is a walk day, so hopefully Lacy is up for it.

If not, well I will just go on my own.  I'm feeling more confident I can do it on my own if necessary now.  A couple of months ago, I wouldn't have done it on my own at all.

Right, let's get this day started.


ABOVE:  Three things worth mentioning about our walk this morning.

1.  When I unzipped by little rain jacket, my long sleeved t-shirt underneath it had ridden up... right up to the point where my bra was showing!  I didn't even realise until Lacy said "Shit Mum, pull ya top down, you are flashing ya tits!"
WHOOPS.

2.   A man passed us and asked me as he passed what the LOGO stood for.  I told him 'Fat Bottomed Girls Walking Group'.  He said he could 'help me with that fat bottom problem'!  Ah yeah nah.

Lacy reckons I got 'hit on'.  Like hell, but if I did... YEAH NAH.  

3.....
ABOVE:  ANOTHER BEST TIME!   Just knocking them out now.  9 seconds off Monday's time.  
Every time we go walking I say the same thing, which is that I don't want to break any records or speed walk.
And then we do. 
Lacy, the tart, sped up 500 metres from the finish today, I wanted to slap her.  In the end I did a little jog, probably only 20 seconds long, but it all counts right?

Every time I do a little jog I'm wondering where the rabid dog chasing me is?  Like WHERE?
Why the fuck am I JOGGING???  

I'm home now, and about to put some washing on and do a couple of small household jobs.
Lacy is coming over a bit later to bath the girls for me.
Which is great cos Marley is smelly.
Thing about Shih Tzu's, in winter they can get rather smelly.

ABOVE:  Coco having her bath, I think she was trying to tell Lacy something!   Tongue out...

ABOVE:  Marley's resigned face.  Or bitch face, either will do.  lol

ABOVE:  She who went home smelling just like a wet dog.

3.50 pm:  And it's been a quiet afternoon.  I did some runner prep after lunch, and have just come in from the sewing room for a break.
Done me puzzles (Wordle and Quordle) and now... just gunna relax for a little while.

Not much else going on, what about YOU?

7.02 pm:  I had two beef sausages for my lunch today. Along with a couple of potato/vege fritters and some baked beans.   And OMG those sausages have not sat well on me guts!
I have felt really ill, with those sausages repeating on me for the past few hours.
Stew just had two of them for his dinner.  I hope they don't upset his stomach.

There's two left.  If they don't bother Stew, he can have them for his dinner tomorrow night.  
If they do, I guess the dogs will get lucky.  😂  Those garbage guts will eat anything!

And that is me for the day.  Catch ya tomorrow.

DAY 28 DONE AND DUSTED


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:10 AM

    Is your foot all the way healed?

    I keep wearing away the skin on the bottom of both big toes. No wound. New yoga mat, very good grip texture, I definitely don’t slip/slide.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome results 👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the loss this week. I'm sure cutting takeaway food and all the walking is paying off. Buying takeaway food becomes a habit and once you get used to making do with what you have at home it's not so hard. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on that weight loss. Keep walking. . You are getting to your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Yikes. I glanced at a screen really quick and it looks like Lacy is poking the dogs eyes out. But it was her black nail polish and not dog eyes at all. PHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try "Connections" another NYT puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:38 PM

    I had to catch the bus home from an appointment today and a lady got on the bus wearing an oodie. Not sure if was wearing anything else. She was very loud when telling her friends she had spent 7 weeks on ward 9. I must admit to thinking no Chris don’t wear yours out 😉😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I never will!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:12 PM

      Haha
      Dee that was me^

      Delete
  8. My stomach was bothering me from something I ate yesterday too. It's the worst! Pretty soon you'll just be jogging the whole track ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.