Saturday, September 02, 2023

DON'T BLOODY YO YO AGAIN

 When I was tidying up my wardrobe yesterday, I couldn't help but ask myself :

"How many times have you done this before, only to have to buy bigger clothes again?"

And yes, I have been one of the worst yo-yo dieters this side of the black stump.

I can't remember a time in my adult life that I've not been on a diet, trying to lose weight, gaining weight, losing it again... yadda yadda yadda.


I am praying that THIS TIME I can stay on track, lose a little bit more, then MAINTAIN it, within a few kilos, forever.

These past few months I have certainly shown myself that I CAN maintain!

So, let's just keep on going shall we?

With everyone's support, and my strong determination, I know I can do it.

Today is a walk day, so that is high on the list of 'to dos'.

Not sure what else Stew and I will get up to yet.

Maybe a visit to the mall to buy something for the new baby?  *SQUEALS*.  I still can't get over the fact that there is a new baby coming!!!


ABOVE:  Another gorgeous day for a walk around our lake.  My 5th best time.

ABOVE:  Ha ha!  The lovely girls in the canoe stopped so I could get them in the photo.  

ABOVE: Sittin' on a bollard at the yacht club.  Wasn't comfy at all.

ABOVE: We are going to have peaches again this coming season!  So chuffed with this little tree.

Stew has just gone down to the supermarket, then once he's home we are going to The Base.  He's got a list of things he wants to get there.

2.21 pm:  Well we've been out and about, came home and then had our lunch.
Lamb Chops and veges.  So very yum.
That will do us for the day.

I don't know what we are gunna do now, but I suspect I will be doing some sewing, and Stew will watch sport on the telly.

3.30:  And that didn't happen yet.
Instead, we had a visit from Bex and the boys.

ABOVE: Bex made them walk over to get rid of some excess energy, and to get them off their screens for a while.
Bloody good idea.

ABOVE:  Cute little buggers.  Marley just lies and watches them, they have too much energy for her.

Now that they are headed home again, I might just sit here and finish watching Call The Midwives before going into the sewing room.

OK... it's the end of another lovely day.
Just enjoying spending quiet time with Stew for the remainder of the evening.
Catch ya tomorrow.

DAY 24 DONE AND DUSTED
I didn't feel tempted in the mall at all today.  None of the smells even tempted me.  Great eh?

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:59 AM

    When is baby due again?? Please don't explain it to me in weeks coz it's something my brain can't get 😅 beaut day here possibly heading out on our motorbikes with friends GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:46 AM

      Hey bubba is due at the end of January 🙂 bex

      Delete
    2. Anonymous12:18 PM

      How exciting for you all well done Team 💙💙

      Delete
  2. I must be the 2nd worst yoyo dieter then.....
    Support and determination to us both 💪 👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Hold your breath while you are at the Base so you aren't tempted by all the yummy smells, lol. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think one of the reason we "fail" is that we set ourselves goals that are unrealistic and then beat ourselves up when we don't reach them/maintain them. If you stayed where you are, you are a success. I know you will lose some more but don't get stuck on numbers. You are looking so much healthier, happier and slimmer already.
    Says she who is about to embark on diet no. 323,345,534,097.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a peach tree? With the long skinny leaves? I don't know that I have ever seen one before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Emailed you more quilt photos.

    It is super nice you live close enough to walk back and forth. Easy way to get a steady walk in with a bathroom at each end.

    Won’t be too many more years before the boys are old enough to walk on their own. It is amazing how quickly time goes.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! Throw out those clothes and don't look back. I was a yo yo dieter like you all my life. How many times I regretted getting rid of big clothes.
    3 years now, finally, found ve lost so much weight and still going down. Can't wait to get out my winter clothes and see how many are now too big...just since last winter.
    Takes a bloody lifetime but we can do it!
    You look terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.