Sunday, July 16, 2023

SHE'S BLISSFUL

 Last night, when we were watching the rugby, the girls got spoilt.

The got to snuggle on the couch with Steve and Bex.

Coco was in heaven:

ABOVE:  I can think of better places to put your head Coco!

She kept Steve's ball sack warm! (sorry, NOT sorry for the language!)

BTW, the All Blacks won convincingly too!  The guys were VERY HAPPY.  It was a good game, I even watched it.  Wonders will never cease.

Today we are heading into town so Stew can buy some new work shoes.  Then who knows?

I'll be back later.


12.20 pm. An awesome  morning so far.

First off, we did a small grocery shop, then we did this:

ABOVE: Another lovely walk around Hamilton lake.
Then we did this:

ABOVE: Stew got some new work shoes, and now we are about to have some lunch at Foundation, The Base.

Foundation food?  7/10.  And service:  7/10
Those new menu's are quite annoying.  We much prefer the printed menus, and wait staff who come and take your order.
But, 'modern' technology moves us all along, there is no getting around it.

On a whole, a nice morning out and about.

Home now and a quiet afternoon stretches ahead.

6.12 pm:  I in fact had a nana nap this afternoon.
It was a lovely way to warm up again after being out and about.
While it's not raining right now, the wind certainly has a bite to it.
I'm now in the sewing room, just cutting out fabrics in readiness for sewing tomorrow.
'Ground Work' in other words.

I'm going to finish that then go back inside for a nice quiet evening.
I think I'll sign off for the day, not much is happening on here today!

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I have returned from vacation with my first case of Covid. Now I am beside myself with boredom and fatiigue. But can't seem to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your onward icon today nice family evening at your house last night super

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat sleeps like that with me 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Quiet day here Topside Roast in the oven roasted vegetables some greens and gravy 😋 bloody windy but definitely not cold long may it continue!! Hush Puppies super comfortable 👏 GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very quiet day here today. Very chilly day, we lit the fire early and put on stove a huge pot of vegetable soup to simmer away for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.