Saturday, July 08, 2023

MAKING A CAKE

 I am making a birthday cake today.

And blowing up a few balloons.

For our Miss Muppet.  Keera will be 11 in a couple of days, so we will be having her TOMORROW.  We are having a family birthday lunch for her.

SHE.  WILL.  BE.  HERE.  Just sayin'.

Brylee is moving flats today.  Hopefully her shoulder stays 'in place' and she gets moved without any mishaps.

I'm not sure yet if Stew will be helping them or not... they may not need him.

Either way, I shall be staying home and just plodding around the house.  


OH!  And finishing the last of the Braid Runners.

This last one is GORGEOUS... like I really, really love it.  And it's not blue!

Photo to come in a couple of hours time no doubt.

10.40 am:  Someone suggested I make a runner in Purples and Greens.

ABOVE:  You did mean NEON Green right?

lol... I don't do subtle.  I do brights.

This one is just lovely.

And now I'm done with Braid Runners.  I promise.  edit:  promises are made to be broken right?

I'm going to the supermarket with Stew now.


8.20 pm: OH Hell!  I have totally forgotten to update today!

After doing the grocery shopping, we came home and unpacked it all, had lunch and so on.

Brylee came over and borrowed our trailer to move.

I finished the runner (above) then lay some squares out to try a different pattern.

HATED IT.  So scrapped that idea.

Had a nana nap.

Watched TV.

Actually, STILL watching TV. 

I set up another runner eventually too.

No sneak peeks.

Oh yeah, I've made the birthday cake and blown up a few balloons in readiness for tomorrow's birthday lunch too.

So not totally lazy.

I had a good, clearing the air talk with persons yesterday, and now am feeling much better.  Thank YOU all for your concern in regards to my 'downer mood' yesterday.

I'm now going to sign off for the day, and just relax for the remainder of the evening.

Catch ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Happy pre-birthday Keera!
    Ooh. Suspense. What non-blue color scheme will you be revealing later today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Muppet is officially 11 on Tuesday xx
      #Lacy 💙🎊

      Delete
  2. 11 already! Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will you make next? Hmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh u stil at supermarket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I just realised I'd not updated all day! Sorry about that.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8:11 PM

    I hope you had a great day
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:51 AM

    Phew!!! Thought you were dead!! Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.