Saturday, September 17, 2022

THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT TO MARKET

 It's 6 am and we are up.

Very reluctantly, cos I am NOT an early morning person.

But, it's necessary to get to market with plenty of set up time.

There's not a cloud in the sky but its damn cold outside.  I'm taking my blankie with me today, cos it's going to be cold all day I reckon.

I'm not freezing for no one!

Please cross ya fingers, toes, boobs, balls and anything else that works for ya... so we have a good day.

I'm not wanting to make me fortune, but some money would be nice.  And of course, both Stew and I really enjoy the social side of being at the market.

...




ABOVE: All ready. Brisk start. Low fog. It only took us 12 minutes to get here which is amazing! Thank goodness for the new expressway  being open.  

ABOVE: Stew bought me some new earrings.  Rather appropriate... and BLUE.

2 pm:  And we are home.  Rather tired but happy.
It was an excellent market for September!
Lots of people, smiling faces and sunshine.
We did very well today, and I am going to have to sew more Zippered Pouches and Bowl Cosy's.  I sold lots of them today.
Plus some runners too.

Feet are up now, time to relax.

ABOVE:  My friend D from Cambridge popped in to say "Hi", which was lovely.
I also saw a few other friends, but no photo opportunity.

Gosh so tired now.  I woke at 4.30 and have been awake ever since.  Doing an easy dinner for Stew and I this evening, just sausages, coleslaw and wedges.

7.00 pm: Our dogs spent the day with Steve and his family.  They were just returned home, tired and so happy.  They had a blast by the sound of it.
Such a relief knowing they were taken care of while we were out all day.
Thanks family, Dad, Coco, Marley and I appreciate all you do for us.

It's been a long day, so I won't be long out of bed tonight.  Looking forward to a big sleep in tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. Uggs, and that giant fuzzy shirt thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be great I'm sure. Have a super day 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck and Enjoy your day. I hope it warms up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, I hope you have fun & profitable day 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! My son's primamry income is making ruler bracelets. He laser engraves and cuts them on leather and dyes them by hand. It might be time for him to add earrings to his line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ironically, I just got to the "800 Words" episode in which they discuss the really leniet sentance given to Laura's kille (4 years but possible to get out in two) . But even that was much greater than the article you just shared. And the "ficticious" killer wasn't drunk or a repeat offender.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your set up looks great. I hope you are having a lovely time at the market and it is proving profitable as well. The earrings are very appropriate for you 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:55 PM

    Cool earrings!! Good luck at the market. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:19 PM

    That’s awesome and I love the earrings, they are perfect for you. Michelle from Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m glad you had a good day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad u had a good day....feet up sounds good idea even a few zzzzzz's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Glad you had a great day! Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photo of your well organized stall. So glad you had a great time and made some money. Have fun making more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:50 PM

    I love those earrings Chris. Don't suppose you could venture in to making some of them. I want some lol. Glad you had a wonderful l day. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great earrings. Sounds though the market was a great success.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.