Thursday, September 15, 2022

SO HAPPY

 All along I've been holding my breath, hoping that I would get a site at the next Tamahere Market.

There was no guarantee I would, but I was being super positive that I would.

AND I HAVE got a site.  So happy.

AND the weather is supposed to be really nice on Saturday too, so there is no reason we won't be going.

So all my hard work will be on show at Tamahere  Market this Saturday.

If you are in the area, I'd LOVE to see you.  NO obligation to buy a thing of course, I'd just love to see some friendly faces.

I've got two more runners on the go, an adapted 'Kiwiana' theme.  I can't wait to show you.  They are just a bit different from my usual ones.

I am feeling so positive now that I know I have a spot at the market!  It's really boosted my mood.

Right, enough yabber, I'm off to get those next two runners done.


10.05 am:  I'm making good progress on my projects today.
And..

ABOVE:  I worked out a way for the girls to be outside (around the front), so they can get used to being out there.
So far they have barked their heads off at EVERYONE.  Plus they got to see other dogs walking by too.  They didn't like those other dogs, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere.
Normally they can only see from behind the glass doors.

ABOVE:   Kiwiana Runner #5.  Slight twist on it, and I have really enjoyed doing it.  Great way to use up scraps.

ABOVE:  And there we have #6.  And I'm done making runners now until after the Market on Saturday.
Tomorrow is going to be a day of REST.

Said no one ever... can you imagine me doing nothing all day?  😂😅😊

But I will try.

It's now 5.25 pm, and I've come into the house to fold the washing (been putting it off for a couple of days), then I will get dinner.
SHIT!  Just remembered I'm doing rice in the rice cooker, only I've not turned it on yet.
WHOOPS!

OK, it's on now.  lol

It's been bloody quiet here today, so I'm signing off.
Catch ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, so pleaeogor you. Wish I could pop in but I am still in Christchurch for another few weeks 😕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the scraps for a new table runner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwionholidays8:05 PM

    Loving all the new bits n bobs that you’ve got ready for the market and one for one of your friends,in the last couple of days,

    Nothing done with Kiwiana can be not good in my eyes lol

    Nice to have a day in and catchup,,,,

    like we did today while you were sewing ,,

    Those girls on duty out the front are extra cute ,
    Letting passersby know who is in charge
    Enjoy your resty night
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best at the Market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:42 PM

    I love those runners/wall hangings. Wow. Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.