Sunday, September 18, 2022

I AM WHO I AM

 Like me.

Love me.

Loathe me.

Your choice.

I can only be true to myself.



I know I've annoyed/pissed off people lately.  But I'm like a dog with a bone, once I decide to take on something, I don't leave it alone.

I wish I was different, cos it's not fun being me sometimes.

So that was me just airing my feelings really.  I would say SORRY, but I'm not sure I am.

Sunday sleep in.... and I'm still in bed.  And I might just stay here a bit longer.

Today we have no plans... just a lazy day here I suppose.

Catch ya later.


We now have plans.  I have been thinking about it since yesterday.

We are going to put the gazebo up in the driveway and try to work out a better way to hang the runners from the sides.
It's been so long since we used the gazebo, I forgot how untidy, and not so good using big, chunky tie downs was.

Butch, who was next door to us at the market, even commented on how we were hanging the runners.  He was polite though and didn't say it looked like a dog's breakfast 😂😄😅😖.

So we are going to experiment with different options, to see what works best, is easiest and fastest to put on the gazebo and hangs nicely.

I hope we can come up with a solution.

2.40 pm:  Well we put the gazebo up in the driveway, sussed out various options, then went to Spotlight for what we needed.

ABOVE:  I won't be cutting and joining anything today.  I'm tired.
Stew and I went to Taco Bell for a late lunch, then had a drive around some newer areas near us, then came home.
We plan on spending the remainder of the afternoon being utterly lazy old farts.

ABOVE:  I hope this shows a bit better why we wanted to change the method of hanging the runners.
We had pieces of rope tied to the corner poles, then ratchet tie downs hooked to the rope.  It meant there were areas where the runners didn't sit well and gaped.

Right, I'm off to put me feet up till it's time to sort out dinner.

I didn't do dinner.  Stew had some left overs.  I just wasn't hungry after our lunch.
Been watching the telly as per usual. 
Catch ya tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. I don't see a problem with how your runners are hanging. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya kinda needed to be there to see them properly

      Delete
    2. I would have if I could but alas I am in Northern Canada.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous2:01 PM

      I thought they looked OK too - perhaps you are over-thinking again! Did you decide not to take any succulents with you? Audrey

      Delete
    4. Yep, no succulents. That market already has 2-3 stalls selling succulents at very good prices.

      Delete
    5. Anonymous10:54 PM

      Glad you have a solution you are happy with. Marjorie

      Delete
  2. Did Butch offer a solution to display better ? I did think it looked ok as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that is nylon webbing it’s often cheaper in Bunnings

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.