Thursday, May 19, 2022

LAST THURSDAY

 GUESS WHAT?

Tomorrow at 11.29 pm I switch to 'PRIVATE'.

So I hope you have sent me your friend request to continue following my dribble over on Facebook!

I am humbled by those of you who have already, and how many of you have actually created a Facebook Account so you can follow me!  Bearing in mind, I am only accepting GENUINE account holders.

I will eventually suss out those who are not genuine, and they will be getting the chop.

I really can't wait until tomorrow night.  It's going to be so LIBERATING.

No more worrying about who's reading my blog just to be nosey, or find fault and attack me via comments.

And 'attack' me is not too strong a word for it.  When someone threatens your life, it's an attack.

I remember someone once said I'd never stop blogging, because it was 'my life', my sad and sorry life.  No 'real' friends.  No real life.  Just my fantasy life on the blog.

Well... guess what?  YOU ARE WRONG.

I do have a life.  I do have friends.  And I do have a very loving family, bar a couple.

I am going to go forth a much happier person.  Safe and happy in the knowledge that those trolls and haters can no longer get to me, can no longer watch me via their screens.  

I can write a list of names of people who that applies to... but I will resist that urge.  YOU know who you are. And it's you who's sad, jealous and just horrible.  I wonder what you will do now?  😂😆😅

So today I'm probably going to fluff around the house, do the housework, some sewing.  I might go out to the supermarket for a few supplies.

Just a normal day really.


CLARIFICATION:  I don't think I've ever named anyone on here in regards to 'family conflict' in the past couple of years.

But know this.  When you hang out with shady, dodgy people, and bad mouth ME... of course some of them are going to go that extra mile and send me death threats!
You should take a good long look at who's in your circle, cos it was from YOUR CIRCLE.

And that is why you get to stay in YOUR CIRCLE, not mine.

Roll on tomorrow, when only FRIENDS will be able to read my Facebook posts, and this blog goes PRIVATE.  

ABOVE:  When you get that in the mail... and everything you actually want at Spotlight is already 40-60% off... why wouldn't you?

ABOVE:  Discounted price... $106.  Less my $40 off, $66.  SCORE!   Gotta love a good bargain.
The sheer curtains are for my 'wet room', and any left over will be used somewhere else.  Don't know where yet, maybe the toilets.

ABOVE: Top to bottom:  Top: my old favourite.  Middle: my NEW favourite.  Bottom: A new one to try.
They went up $2 as well ... boo.

Almost lunch time, so I shall bugger off and get me something to eat. 

ABOVE: RAINING!  Not just a piddly arse drizzle, but honest rain.  Wet everything, soak into the ground rain. 
SHOULD I DO A RAIN DANCE?
Sure feel like it.

I'm sitting in my family room with the heat pump on.  And OMG it worked so fast.  This room is toasty warm.  I'm gunna have to turn it down soon before I melt.  It's on 24 degrees C.

I turned the heat pump down to 22 degrees C.  STILL too hot.  So I flung open all the doors inside the house... and now the entire house is warm, and I'm still too hot!  Seems it's an excellent heater.

shit... forgot to update !
Something I'm NOT going to miss after tomorrow.

Stew got home and I cooked us meatballs with Udon Noodles thrown in.  Barkers Sweet 'n' Sticky sauce... so yum.

Watched TV, Coronation Street ... just the usual sorta evening.

Not cold enough to turn the heat pump back on after having it on for all of half an hour this afternoon.
Time to go to bed (11.21 pm).
Catch ya tomorrow.

33 comments:

  1. Hey can I be added... Iam Enz Wal on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, just popping in to say a big THANK YOU - I've so enjoyed following you and your fam and will miss this blogging format for sure :) In my opinion, in making this change, you're doing right by you and your beautiful whanau and that is all that matters. I think you've been very brave in sharing so much for so long. Thanks for all the lovely words, photos AND (whoop whoop!) for accepting my friend request on Facebook! Take care and see you on the other side. M-L xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Chris, how do you stop those people who are hateful from seeing your Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:53 AM

    And I will totally enjoy seeing you on Facebook, since you did accept my friend request :) And yep, the best thing you can do for yourself, which will finally block those that don't want the best for you, that only want to be nasty and snotty and who themselves have very unhappy lives and want everyone else to be miserable as they are... and you don't need that in your life ! I have enjoyed every moment following your blog and I am so happy that your blog will be private just for your immediate family members that YOU want to see it and no others. I will see you on Facebook and will enjoy our time on there!!! What an exciting moment for you when you go private !!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO Dawn P. Albany, GA USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss the blog as I enjoy hearing about your family and the meals you make and love seeing all the sewing. However I am happy to "stay in touch" with Facebook. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:31 AM

    I WILL MIISS YOU. ACTUALLY THE REASON I HAVE NEVER HAD A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS THE SAME REEASON YOU ARE CLOSING YOUR BLOG ACCOUNT.I HOPE YOU HAVE DISCOVERED SOME WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM NASTY PEOPLE. MARY IN COLORADO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't find you on facebook :-( Sandra N Alan Mason on fb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:15 PM

    That beetroot one does look yummy! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just so sorry that you have such meanness in your life. I will miss this blog. But, I understand. Make sure your FB setting are tight. Only friends. Not friends of friends. and so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree and make it so that only friends can see mutual friends

      Delete
  10. Still not sure what im gonna do each morning while im having my coffee, Sarah is 15 this year...so its been 15 years reading your blog.
    Guess that makes my life a sorry state.
    Gonna miss my daily diet coke fix xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been a part of my daily life for more years than I care to remember. We have moved houses together, welcomed grandkids and I have enjoyed sharing your day to day life. Sad that it has come to this but karma will bite the bastards in the bum. I will continue to read and comment on facebook. (Caroline Anne)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What are the liberating plans?? Running around the house naked 🤣🤣 our association goes back to one of Coco's litters shame our Polly is no longer with us 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... just liberating in that I can blog ANYTHING I want and 'they' won't know, or see, or read, or comment, or threaten me ever again.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh come on do something crazy 💙💙

      Delete
  13. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Thanks for accepting me on FB! My profile pic is 4 kids and a swimmer. Sparkling Merlot is right, karma bites…just sometimes I wish she’d hurry up!
    MrsF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I can't work out which one is you! More info needed.

      Delete
  14. Thanks, Chris for sharing your life with us. I've really enjoyed your blog and will watch for you on facebook. Wishing you and your family all the best. Vonda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:45 PM

    What supermarket do you go to and what's the brand name please. I can't see too well today. They sound yummy. If it rains put your succulents out there for an hour. They love a good soaking of rain water but you won't need to water them again unless they get really dry. Kj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posh Poppas. You can get them at Countdown, New World and some Pak n Saves.

      Delete
  16. What brand is your new heatpump Chris, going to have to replace mine soon.Yours sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PANASONIC. It's amazing!

      Delete
    2. Thankyou I currently have a mitsubishi so i will keep that in mind for when I need to replace it.

      Delete
  17. I'll try and get on tomorrow if I find a minute but this marks the end of an era. There were so many of us bloggers back in the early 90s and we had such a beautiful community and formed so many friendships. And way back in 2007 I think it was we got to meet xx. But one by one we all dropped off and I think you and Jen are all that's left of those days. I thank you for continuing the trend and I've enjoyed following your posts even though I'm a crap commenter but totally support your move. You always need to do what's right for you and yours. See you on the FB flupside xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Time to celebrate! I'm sorry that a few people have spoilt your blogging experience and wish you all the very best in the future (and am looking forward to keeping up with you on FB). Cheers, Margaret :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll miss your blog but best wishes for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think tomorrow you should do a "best and worst" post...what was the best part about blogging and the worst! I need a walk down memory lane! And repost your first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The one time i CAN leave a comment... tye last day.... typical ...as it hasn't worked for ages 🙄. See ya on the Facebook side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow is my last PUBLIC day here Kate.

      Delete
    2. All the best!

      Delete
  22. Gosh I wish our NEW air source heat pump was as quick to heat the house.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous5:27 PM

    I still remember many many years ago actually setting my alarm earlier daily before work so I could read your blog!!! I know I am a slack arse when it comes to blogging but love sitting back and catching up on yours every couple of months. Will miss being able to do that. Sending big hugs from Tassie!!! Wanna!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.