Sunday, May 29, 2022

STRANGE EH?

 I didn't have anything to yabber on about this morning. 

So I didn't.

Stew and I ended up going to the Inaugural Fraser High School market.

Bex had a stall there.

She did EXTREMELY WELL!

I didn't think much of the market overall, it had a very 'flea market' feel to it.  Not a lot of really quality stuff for sale.

I will NOT be doing it.

After attending the market, we went to pick up Stew's prescription, then came home and blobbed out in front of the tv.

I've done Wordle, got it in 4. And Quordle and got that one too, but only just.


Dinner tonight was Chinese Takeaways.  Steve, Bex and the boys came over too.

After they left I went into my sewing room and got a job done, ready for working on tomorrow.

Now?  Tis almost bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.