Sunday, May 22, 2022

SUNDAY SLEEP IN

 Right.

We got a sleep in!

Keera woke up and went into the lounge and watched TV.

She's SUCH A GOOD GIRL!

I've now fed her, got her dressed and she's waiting for Lacy to arrive and take her out for a while.

I've been sewing this afternoon, I'm trying something different... but the same.  I'll show you once it's done.


ABOVE:  And there it is.  A runner put on a canvas.  So a hang up picture.  I'm rather happy with it too.

I made some potato/bacon 'n' cheese rissoles to go with beef rissoles for dinner.   I made enough for us to have them again for dinner tomorrow night too.
Just love doing that, cook once, enough for two nights.

Gotta give Keera a shower soon, then pack her off to bed.
Lacy is coming nice and early in the morning to take her to school.

Catch ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.