Thursday, January 24, 2019

MIGHT KNUCKLE DOWN TODAY

First up for today, a few photos from the girls in Australia:


ABOVE:  Kelly's getting a tan...

ABOVE: Lacy already had a tan, but now she's just HOT as hell.

ABOVE:  Here we have a stick instect... sure looks different from our stick insects!  Chunkier and woody looking!


ABOVE:  Confusing?  LOL... it's me before Brylee did my hair yesterday.  

ABOVE:  And here's one for all those Mums out there with school age kids.  HANG. IN. THERE.!

Today I AM GOING TO KNUCKLE DOWN, and make some placemats in time for my market on Monday.  Yep.  *sigh*  I am.

ONWARD...

1.10 pm:  It was raining this morning, so I felt just fine going into the sewing room and getting started on placemats. 
Then the sun came out, and it's perfect swimming/sunbathing weather.

BUT... I promised myself I would sew, so that's what I'm doing.

Brylee and I took an hour off and went into town to drop off a couple more CV's, and got a few groceries.

Home now, having lunch and then... back to the sewing.

The girls sent me a couple of fairly BORING photos this morning:


 ABOVE:  Some birds stealing the dog's food.  


ABOVE:  Kelly's hair reacting to the humidity... looks JUST LIKE MINE.

Come on girls... need more photos... of INTEREST.  I'm stuck in the bloody sewing room.. you fullas are in AUSTRALIA!

Well.. I did it!


ABOVE:  It's 5 pm and I have just finished making 12 new placemats.  I'm feeling good about it too.
I shall probably get a few more ready for stitching later on, and do them tomorrow.

The girls are having a good day in Australia:


ABOVE:  They went to the Lagoon (local pools) this morning for a swim, then it looks like they did some clothing shopping.
They are going into Brisbane city now I think.  I look forward to more photos girls!

Right, I better go.  Dinner won't prepare itself.  Worst luck.  Far out, don't ya get SICK TO DEATH of having to cook?

Right, I'm done for the day.

  
NITE NITE

6 comments:

  1. Fab to be keeping up with what the girls are doing on their holidays.. Time for them will go fast while away and its neat they can update you as they go (easier than when they get home and there is heaps to see at once)

    Have agood day and looking forward to see the desk all set up In Griffins room.

    Hope Brylee has some success today with her job hunting.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:53 PM

    The birds are native Magpies who can be very territorial swooping when they have young in there nests...I have them coming everyday for a bath in my bird bath...gives my Burmese kitties something to look at from their outdoor cage...we didn't want the kitties roaming around the neighbourhood so they are basically indoor cats..their run is very big with interesting tunnels both on the ground and in the air...bit spoilt like your doggies.

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are pleased with your placemat productivity today 🙂. Hopefully you can reward yourself with a swim before the afternoon is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not so much the cooking I get sick to death of its the thinking wat to cook. Great to see the girls are having a good time

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great photo of you with your face covered! Let me explain why. Look at your torso! You are definitely a smaller girl! When I see a photo that is not immediately recognizable as YOU - it's like my first thought is that it IS NOT you - because the girl in the photo is thinner. You ARE the thinner girl in the photo! Same thing with the bacon photo, you are getting there! Noticeably so! Congratulations! I KNOW you worked hard, and you stare at the scales. But stare at that photo! There is the proof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy the girls coloured up quick! Eeeewww critters creepy crawkies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.