Tuesday, January 29, 2019

♫♪ THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN ♪♪

Well... last night the girls left Australia.

Lacy sent me these photos once they were up in the air:


ABOVE:  It looks like they left late afternoon there cos it looks like the sun was low in the sky.  Beautiful sight.

And then, Lacy is 'talking' to me over Messenger, Personal Message.  We are having a yak while she's flying home.

And next thing I know Kelly sends me this photo:


ABOVE:  It's Lacy on her phone.   So I say to Kelly, do you know that she's talking to ME right now?  lol

Kelly is like .... REALLY?   

So I end up having a conversation with BOTH OF THEM at the same time, while they are flying over the Tasman Sea.  Just a bit funny.


ABOVE:  Then the silly tarts BOTH send me a photo... exactly the same photo.  Derrrr.   Heading home.  


ABOVE:  I bet this kid is gunna be tired today!  They didn't get into New Zealand till around midnight, then they had to drive 2 hours home too.


ABOVE: Another nice photo of my sister Lorraine, this time with Lacy.  Had to smile, both HAVE my favourite colour on.  

Right.  TODAY?

I have an eye test this morning to check for any damage caused by diabetes, it's a 2 yearly check up.  Then Stew has his this afternoon.  So Stew has today off work.

Apart from that, our day is free.  I will probably tidy up my sewing room as it's a bloody tip.

If the sun is shining we are going to swim and lie in the sun and that is it!

A really relaxed day.... should be awesome.

I expect Lacy home from Kelly's mid morning .... unless she sleeps in, which is highly likely.

ONWARD...

4.55 pm:  Well hell0!  LOL
Been an on the go day.
Stew and I had our eye examinations.  
I've tidied up my sewing room and started a baby quilt for a chick down the line.
Had a swim and sunbathe.
Had a nana nap... well I tried to but was too hot.

The pool is a godsend, it's pretty hot today!

I've got to think about dinner soon, last thing on ya mind in this heat is food!  
Perhaps ice cream is a good idea?  YEAH NAH... trying to cut out all sugar again.  And keep the carbs very low too.

Lacy got home around 9 am, she seems happy to be home.  I know I got a massive big hug.
Was nice.

8.40 pm:  I've got the fan on full blast in the family room, and it's not doing a thing!  So hot and muggy.  The sky is looking thunderous, but knowing our luck it won't rain.  It's just pissing around.
I'm signing off for the day, it's time to just try and relax.  My eyes feel a bit sore and sensitive, so Stew's probably are too.  Won't be long outta bed tonight.

Oh yeah, and I caved and sent Stew out for ice cream!


7 comments:

  1. Kiwionholidays11:45 AM

    What fantastic pics the girls sent and you being able to talk to them at 30,000 feet,
    Lovely the 3of them had a great time.
    Enjoy you twos day together,

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol lacy sleep in...I was up at 10am after going to bed at 2.30am when we for home.. and lacy was gone lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. esp love the pic of Lacy on the phone with the Air,NZ Koru in the reflection.And the lil one having her meal all in all great pics from way up in the clouds!!!

    Makes us homesick.. Good on them travelling Air NZ and keeping the planes in business (smiles)
    We try and do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls got some nice photos of your sister, she looks healthier :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the girls have had a great holiday nice pic of Lorraine and Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep cool Chris. Looks like the girls had a fine trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looked tired out, funny chatting mid air you nutters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.