Wednesday, January 23, 2019

ANOTHER LOVELY DAY AHEAD

So... my dilemma today is...
swimming and sunbathing OR...
Sewing and Housework.

Hmmmm... it's gunna be a hard one !  lol

Here's a few photos the girls have sent me from Aussy:





 ABOVE:  Taken at some mall in Brisbane... very pretty fountain.


ABOVE:  Looking pretty happy, out and about in Brisbane.  I need them to send me more photos of the scenery!  Places they go... birds, animals, critters!  lol



I did get a spider photo, but it didn't look like much of a spider.  Now if it had been on their hand and you could see how BIG it was, that would have been better! ha ha ha.

Now, back to today.  Yeah.
I'll let ya know what I do... later.

ONWARD...

Well... neither option appealed so Brylee  and I came into Hamilton.  Her new job is not working  out  at all, the boss is a sexist pig. So we are doing the rounds, handing out her CV anywhere we can. 

It isn't  a nice experience  for her. Her boss is favouring a really PRETTY GIRL and criticizing everything Brylee  does! So she will be handing in her notice today. No one should have to put up with that sort of treatment. 

Right, the girls finally sent me some photos of their day today, they are visiting a Koala Sanctuary:












 ABOVE:  Gotta love the look on Lacy's face while she's patting that Kangaroo!

And the picture that I loved the most:


ABOVE:  THAT'S where I would be hanging out the most!!!  Probably downloading photos and posting them!  Too funny.

Looks like they are having a neat day. 


 ABOVE: Forgot this one... my sister wrote this for the girls this morning.  

Now... I've had a swim, it was delicious.  I've lain in the sun for a little while.  I've done bugger all else!  About to get my hair brushed, dried and straightened by Brylee.  Yaaa... that should be blissful.

It's the end of the day, it's been a good day.  Brylee got her CV out to quite a few places in Hamilton today, and she handed in her notice at her current work place.  She finishes that job on Sunday... it can't come soon enough for her.

11 comments:

  1. Poor Brylee. Such a horrid start to working life and just unforgivable in this day and age. Hope she finds a wonderful job quickly.
    I have a friend who lives in Fielding who often comes over to Australia. She freaks out over our wildlife. That little spider is nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Brylee has to have this experience so early in her working life its six big time. Good on her for getting out of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:02 PM

    Not nice for Brylee, get a Drs certificate so she doesn't even have to go back. Hand in the notice with the certificate...

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:00 PM

    Gosh that is NOT good! Fingers crossed something turns up soon. I have always assumed she would look for a hair dressing apprenticeship or course. Seems to be something she has taken an interest on our the years. Bee - Gold Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, Again, YUCK. Creepy pig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on Brylee for getting out of there. She will find something more suitable soon enough I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the pics today Girls are having a gr8 time and Hope Brylee is back in work very soon
    Next job will sure make up for her bad experience .. She has such lovely hair and its neat she has done yours this afty as well

    Enjoy being pampered,, its so nice for a change isnt it??

    Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you Brylee. Dont stand for any crap like that. Better things are round the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness! I haven't been to Lone Pine Sanctuary in YEARS! A very peaceful spot.

    Good on Brylee for quitting. No one should put up with that crap. Young lass who works hard, she shouldn't have any issues getting another job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The girls looked like they enjoyed themselves.
    Some employers don't deserve great workers good on Brylee.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.