Saturday, August 09, 2008

A SLEEP IN.... AND SHITTY DREAMS

What do you dream about? Cos I been dreaming about folding the washing! That sucks.

Stew and I are still in bed and it's....8.34 in the morning! How neat! Griffin woke up a couple of hours ago (wet the bed the little shit) and we sent him down to the lounge to watch TV... evil parents we are!

Today's plans are to go into town to allow Griffin to spend his tooth fairy money before he nags us to death, and probably buy the new fridge and maybe flat screen TV for our new home. How exciting! Better get outta bed then I suppose!

After town... Stew is going to tackle the back shed (de-clutter) and I will....FOLD THE BLOODY WASHING. (as it's obviously on me mind!).

Shopping.... DONE! Griffin spent his tooth fairy money (plus another $47 of ours!) on a toy, and cos Brylee is ill with a cold and vomitting we bought her some new Polly Pocket stuff too.... then we headed off to buy the new TV and fridge/freezer:





We got a smaller model Westinghouse Fridge/freezer for the 'gap' in the new kitchen and ... going against your advice LYNDA we bought a 50" Panasonic Plasma TV! It is what I wanted at the end of the day... and affordable compared to larger LCD Tv's. Both these items arrive on Tuesday.... and will just stay in their boxes in the garage till we move.

Now it's time to chill out (for me) and for Stew to go out in the freezing cold and sort out the garden shed. We just had rain with some hail thrown in....BRRRRRR.

I don't know what's worse, trying to quilt each block... or bloody unpick them!!! Me arse is killing me, I've been sitting on it unpicking all afternoon! And I've only done two blocks of the four I had quilted..... this is NOT FUN. Might just have a Bacardi and Diet Coke to knumb the pain....

End Of Day: I'm seeing double....... totally cross about the unpicking.... but the end is in sight... will finish it tomorrow then will wonder what to do with the quilt... cos there is no bloody way I'm quilting all of it!

NSV: Didn't feel quite so fat today... that will have to do! nite nite.

10 comments:

  1. hehe, how much does the tooth fairy give now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have goofy dreams usually totally senseless!~
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I hadn't even realized it was 8.8.08 today. How cool! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

    I'm glad someone out there agrees with me that the elliptical is evil. hehe. I told the fiance if I wanted out and out torture that Id try the spin class. I think it sounds kind of like fun --painful, but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the pics of Griffin and his tooth are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some nice stuff! Not long now till your move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having some really weird dreams lately. Trouble is, I really can't remember them clearly, but I do know they were WEIRD!!!

    I figure it must be a menopause thing...

    American TV seriously sucks. Just as the NZ team entered the Olympic arena they cut away to a bloody commercial!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice so whats happenign to the other fridge/freezer?..

    Nice tv 2.


    Daughter #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris - I always enjoy a visit to your world! The kids are grown and gone so the tooth fairy $ and the wet bet bring back smiles and laughs (I often wish they were still here all the time...) - they grow up fast - but at times it can seem like it is not fast enough!

    Enjoy the new toys!!!!

    Jerry in Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol @ dreaming of folding the washing - now that's an exciting dream for you! Can't say i've ever dreamt of that one, but have to admit after reading your post i'm starting to feel a little guilty about not folding my own.

    You're so gonna love your TV - we have a 42" plasma and I so want a bigger one but know it has to wait for a couple more years yet - sadly it's on the wish list along with new blinds, floor coverings, built in robes etc etc.

    Hope you made some progress with the quilt - enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been dreaming about working for a children's charity and I am taking down people's names and addresses. Doesnt' that sound exciting?

    I also dreamed about a battle of the bands type of thing in a bar where one of the bands wore men't underwear on their heads with hair sticking out of the fly.

    Weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.