Monday, September 02, 2024

NO WALKS

 


This is the first week in quite a while, where I don't have an FBG walk scheduled.

I'm right up to date with all the Challenge walks, so I don't need to go over to Cambridge until the last 4 are posted.

So I can stay home and SEW.

I might get on our treadmill a couple of times this week, to keep my fitness up, but that's about all I intend doing.

I feel like I slightly over did it last week (for me).

So, although there are walks up that I could walk, I've done them all and don't want to go over there for a double up.  

I have five Braid Runners left to finish off, so all going well, I will get them all done this week.

Then I will be set for the upcoming summer markets.

ABOVE:  Yesterday's official walk photo... plus the 'faces'.

And that's me for now, catch ya later.

ONWARD...

ABOVE:  I  haven't made my bed today.

Coco woke very early this morning and barked A LOT at something in the garden.  So, she's tired.  And I don't have the heart to kick her off my bed.

It might remain unmade all day, who knows.

As for me... I'm still trying to get motivated to actually do something productive.  

Gimme time...

NOT MOANING... all the aches and pains are settling down! Thank goodness.

And the Trulicity is working, my appetite is in check again.  So is my motivation to do well.

It's only been three days (almost) and I am feeling great!


ABOVE: Bex just finished making this gorgeous cow for a friend.  It's bigger than Lily!

She's only recently started crocheting again, and is doing well.  I think she is going to be doing markets again next year.


ABOVE:  3.37 pm ... My afternoon's work.  Two more finished.

Now, I'm stopping for a VERY LATE LUNCH!

Well a big break since 'lunch time'.   I got a few jobs done around the house, washing into the dryer etc.

Then Stew arrived home and had spag bog again for his dinner.

I find Spag Bog a bit too rich for me now, it tends to repeat on me for hours, so just not worth it.

I had some crackers, cheese and relish instead.

Then we have just watched the telly till now, and I'm about to head off to bed early.

Catch ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Oh dear Coco, must have been something upsetting her, maybe a hedgehog rattling the leaves. Enjoy your day in the sewing room Chris. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cow is soooo cute. Did you or Bex ever watch the video I sent? I Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:58 PM

    What a gorgeous pic of Lily and moo!
    Is the dog next door still barking at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:09 PM

    All sounds good....Lily is totally adorable....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bex is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friends dog barks incessantly at hedgehogs in the night!

    I somehow didn’t like the red stripe but the other stripes yes I want to say a pale pink, BUT I KNOW from in person the runners are truly gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:38 PM

    I need Bex to make me a crochet top. It's either that or I learn myself 😂😂 have been absent for a very good reason will explain one day GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:06 PM

      Hey GM 😊 crochet is not bad to learn but if your in need of a top getting made get in touch on fb and we'll see what we can sort for you. 😊 Bex

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.