Friday, September 13, 2024

BLACK FRIDAY

 


I don't have to get up early for anything, so I won't!

It's cold.  Not conducive to getting outta bed yet, that's for sure.

Once up, I am going to finish that runner I made yesterday:

ABOVE:  I made the binding for it last night, so It won't take long to finish it off.


ABOVE:  Steve and the boys playing with Lily last night, one of the boys threw a soft bouncy ball, and Steve got Lily to kick it... well he swung her legs up to kick it. lol  Lily loved the game.


ABOVE: Dante's face!   I don't know what sort of pose he was going for... but it's a bit funny.


ABOVE:  Lily is one very loved, spoilt baby girl.

The entire family just dote on her.

Right, enough yakkity yak, I suppose I should get up.  *sigh*

Catch ya later.

ONWARD...

10.20 am:  And all the morning jobs are done, and I've finished this:

ABOVE:  It's rather nice.  Not as colourful and VIBRANT as the first one, but still to my liking.

I'm THINKING of making ONE more, using a different colour for the contrast, instead of black.  JUST TO SEE HOW IT WOULD LOOK.

So now the decision is ... colourful or muted?

FUNNY!   I had actually thought of doing the next one in browns\creams and orange! I even got all the fabrics out of the cupboard.

But decided I preferred this instead:

ABOVE:  So I've been working on this one half the day, on top of fluffing around in the house, having lunch, entertaining a friend, bla bla bla.

It's now 5.10 pm and I've had enough of the sewing room.  So I shall pack up and go inside the house for some R & R.

ABOVE:  Why not?  Friday night tipple.  Bubbles.

9.18 pm:  Time to sign off for the day.  We are heading off to bed soon.  
Catch ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 AM

    Cute pics of the family. I hope Steve is feeling better, I think a while back he started new meds? Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Lily expression is priceless. Gosh Archer has changed so. FELICITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:53 AM

    I think colorful or rich, but not bright.
    Maybe your kiwi fabrics?
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawwww, Lily is gorgeous
    Love the new runner, think I prefer this one to the more vibrant one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:31 PM

    What about orange, peachy, brown colours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute cheerful drinking glass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new runner style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the green it’s so nice but u loved yesterdays one x
    Lilys brothers love is evident to see such a beautiful family.
    That pot wow

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.