Saturday, September 28, 2024

CARAVAN SHOW

 


Today Stew and I are going to visit the Caravan Show out at Mystery Creek again.  We went last year and enjoyed it, so why not go again.

Before that, Stew will do his regular weekend shopping.  I'm getting him to buy some sausage meat, as we have family coming for dinner tomorrow night, and I'm going to make a lovely big meatloaf.

If I get a chance, I will make a start on another 'Round House' runner as well today.  I am so happy with how the first one came out, I'm keen to make a couple more.  They are a lot of work, but so worth it.

Right, time to get started on the day, put some washing on, straighten out the house etc, before we head off to the Caravan Show.

8.48 am: Stew has done his shopping, and I've already made a start on the next 'Round House' Runner.   

Now we can head off to the Caravan Show...

ONWARD...

ABOVE: Well there's plenty of food stalls here. Time for morning tea.   It is also very BUSY, lots of people wandering around looking at all the caravans, motorhomes and various  wares for sale. Nice day for it too, sunshine aplenty. But we still have a very nippy, crisp wind.

3.09 pm:  Well we didn't spend that much time at the show this time around.
It was interesting to see the many, many caravans/motorhomes on display.  I was amazed you could spend over $450,000 on a motorhome!!!
Bloody hell, who would?
We came home after about two hours.  Then I lay down for an hour to try and shift the headache.
Didn't really work.
So I came into the sewing room.
And...

ABOVE:  I am already doing some of the stitching on the second Round House Runner.
Go me.
I will be stopping in about an hour or so, as I want to prepare tomorrow night's meat loaf.

ABOVE: Dinner at The Foundation tonight.  Couldn't eat it all.  
Home now, and Stew is eagerly awaiting the start of the rugby.
All Blacks vs. Australia, here in Wellington.

Me?  I'm just gunna chill out and keep warm.
No more sewing for the day.
CATCH YA TOMORROW.

4 comments:

  1. We stayed at the caravan show and just left! I wondered if you would go,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 PM

    If you are ever thinking of buying one, RENT and vacation with one first to try size. I know Lynda does well with small one, I do not.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you and rent out a caravan, just a motorhome. I agree though that you need to get what suits you. We do have a lot of room in ours when the bed it up. Also it's what you can park on your property an drive well. I was amazed at how many beautiful caravans were at the show.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6:46 PM

    Wow that's one good looking Huge burger! Yum kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.