Wednesday, March 20, 2024

WALK... THEN SEWING.

 


This morning I am going to do a slow lake walk, due to me having pulled a muscle in me groin.

Two days of being super careful how I move, and the annoying thing is I have no idea how I did it.  It seemed to become a problem after my lake walk on Monday, so I'm wondering if I actually overdid it on Monday's walk?

Once I get home, I will be heading straight into the sewing room to make more bowl cosy's.

ABOVE:  I got 13 bowl cosy's made yesterday afternoon.  I think that's a daily record.
I wonder how many I will get done today?
Let's wait and see shall we.

My walk didn't happen.  Balloons over Waikato is on and there are just too many people there right now.  Plus I slept in!
So, I visited Bex and Lily instead.



ABOVE:  Miss Lily was very talkative, until she wasn't.  But she's getting very talkative now, and lots of smiles.
I stayed until she was ready for bed, and came home.
Now it's time to get to work on those bowl cosy's.

ABOVE:  A fairly uninterrupted run on Bowl Cosy's today.  I started at 11 am,  and have just stopped now (5pm).
I made 16 today.

Bex and Lily stopped in for a quick nappy change before they headed off to a Plunket visit.

Trust a baby to poop it's nappy just before you are due somewhere eh? lol

I am now rushing cos I know I've been absent for most of the day.  Sorry.

But now, I'm off to the hospital for a mammogram.  Yeah.  Poor boobs.  I was rung at midday asking if I would come in for a check, they had been sending me reminder letters for a while, which I was ignoring.  I hate mammograms!
But I'm going in today, just to get it over with.

I'll be back later.

7.30 pm:  Well it's just as well I gave myself 45 minutes to get to the hospital this afternoon!  It took me all of that time to get there.
Usually it would take about 15 minutes, but rush hour traffic made it much longer to get there.

Boobs squished, manhandled, then popped back where they belong.  It wasn't too bad this time, just uncomfortable.

I got home in time to make our dinner, which was meatloaf, kumera rissoles and a lettuce salad.  It was bloody yum.

NOW?  Winding down, it's been a busy and productive day.

Catch ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. You inspired me and o went walling the other night. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Quiet day, hope that means all is going tickety boo in Harvey headquarters. I've just collapsed in chair after another lot of packing...last night cooking here so kitchen nearly empty. But I'm done might do a bit more while cooking tea (tuna and rice easy peasy might even pick a lemon for squeezy) Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:54 PM

    I am having my mammogram next Thursday (early finish from work right before Easter so there's a plus!) xx Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Just curious. Why does lily have her hands covered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because she keeps scratching her face.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous12:10 AM

    Why don’t they cut Lily’s nails then they won’t t need the mitts. Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.