Saturday, March 16, 2024

TAMAHERE MARKET TODAY

 


Here we go again... market day.

It looks great outside, twinkling stars in the sky and virtually no clouds.  The weather gods are being kind.

If I can swing it, I am going to set up the stall a wee bit differently today.  Time will tell if it works or not.

I took some very cute photos of Lily last night, and I feel SO BAD that again, I didn't take any of the boys!  I just gravitate towards the baby every time.

ABOVE:  Stew ... the doting Granddad.  Lily loves lying there talking to him... until she doesn't.  Then she lets everyone know she's done.

That's when she gets given back to her Mum.  😊😉😂

ABOVE:  An almost smile... I just missed the actual smile with the camera.  

Alright, we are off.  Catch ya later.

8 am. Finally all set up... and my re-jig of our set up worked.

ABOVE: We are now utilizing this side more. Getting the table out there gives those products more exposure.



ABOVE: The sun is finally coming up. It was pitch dark when we arrived,  We had to bust out the torches! 

We are now enjoying a hot chocolate and a slice.

ABOVE: 10.04 am.... I'm so thankful I thought to bring really warm clothes today. There is a really cold wind and we are also in the shade. edit:  I had three heavy layers on my top half... and they all slowly came off over the course of the day. 

Lots of cold looking people walking around, caught out by the clear skies. NOT WARM. 

OH... we have made some great sales already. 

2.24 pm:  Home.

Tired but very happy.  Lots of lovely people out and about today.

AND we did very well with our sales today, enough that I'm already mentally filling in the 'gaps' again.

I shall be busy for a couple of weeks!

Gotta love that.

Stew is off to the rugby here in Hamilton tonight, starting with 'drinkies' at his mates house.  I suspect he is going to have a wonderful evening!

Me on the other hand will be putting me feet up and having a quiet night in.

Oh yes, btw, that runner I made yesterday... #88.  One of the first to sell today.  I will be doing more like that for sure, that colour combo has always sold fast.

10.10 pm:  Stew just arrived home from the rugby, he had a lovely time.

He brought home a present for me!

I'll show you what it is... tomorrow.

For now, it's bedtime. We are both knackered, it's been a long day.

11 comments:

  1. Good luck at market today. Those pictures of Stew and Lily are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos
    Love the new set up
    Stall and runners look fabulous have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booth looks great. So much work represented !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiwionholidays4:01 PM

    Hey that’s great you had good sales loving the runners such variety
    You’re on a roll with them now
    Good work
    Love your outfit nothing worse than starting off cold and nice to be able to layer
    We’re out this afternoon during the game 🏉👍so will watch it on big screen after 6 our time when we get home
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Glad the market went well for you
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Great post...good you did well at the markets...the photos are lovely...Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics of Lily and Stew. Love to see that bond growing between them
    Great to hear it was a great market.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay. Do glad you did so well

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say this much prefer the pointy ones ne runners as opposed to the straight edge runners.
    Glad your day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:03 AM

    That's great you had a good market day! Hope you both have a Sunday sleep-in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah for good market days!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.