Thursday, March 14, 2024

HOLY FUCK!

 


I'm a very healthy sceptic.

I had been told about the white sponge eraser things that you can use to get rid of marks on ya walls etc.

I was like, yeah can't see how that sort of thing will work!

Stew got some yesterday...


ABOVE: Last night I tried one.

ABOVE: Marley checking it out.

Now remember, I was highly sceptical of that simple bit of sponge working.  Ya just wet it and rub on the mark.

And like, in about 1 minute I was saying "HOLY FUCK!"  Several times in fact.
IT WORKS!!!

This means I won't have to repaint the walls AT ALL.  OMG.  MAGIC.  

Guess what I am doing this morning?  lol

Once I've done that, I'm going into the sewing room to make another runner like yesterday's one.
It came out so lovely it's worth repeating it.

CATCH YA LATER...
I've been fluffing around all morning, just doing a general wipe over of EVERYTHING!  lol
Then I did some sewing and now I've stopped for lunch.  

ABOVE:  Seriously!  I still cannot get over how amazing those cleaning sponges are.  They have saved me HUNDREDS of dollars on paint, and hours and hours of time repainting entire rooms/hallways.
MINDBLOWN.

And now... I'm off to get some lunch.

WOW ANON:  That's an AWFUL lot of "DON'T USE THEM'S". 😂😕😖😅

ABOVE: Bex and the kids called in this afternoon to pick up Steve's offal.  Ya, less in my freezer now.
Lily was delightful, I got some really beautiful smiles.
Marley would NOT leave baby alone, she wanted to lick her constantly... but we didn't let her except once.  And then Bex cleaned baby's hand ... dogs lick their butts eh?  😂😅

I got two Braid Runners made today:


ABOVE:  Pretty much the same as yesterday's one, cos they are so lovely.  I am enjoying putting borders on these ones, something I have not been doing much of lately.  Borders = the extra blue fabric all around the outside edge.

I am done for the day now.  Stew is at the pub and I'm going to put me feet up.


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:36 AM

    It works on lots of things. I do not understand how, but it does.

    Glad you had a very simple, inexpensive solution.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:56 AM

      Works well scrubbing the inside of washing machine drums/tubs.
      Vickie

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Just be careful. Those magic erasers are taking off a thin coat of paint. When the sun shines on walls that have been treated with the erasers you will see dull spots where the eraser was used. They are a mild abrasive and will dull shiny or semi shiny surfaces permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:17 PM

    Don't Use Them Dry. ...
    Don't Use Them to Polish Your Car (Or Any Delicately Painted Surface) ...
    Don't Use Them Without Gloves. ...
    Don't Use Them to Clean Delicate Countertops. ...
    Don't Use Them to Wipe Down Nonstick Pots and Pans. ...
    Don't Try to Brighten Stainless Steel. ...
    Don't Use Them on Anything Without Spot Testing First.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't use them without following the provided guidelines I guess, good to know. Don't forget to follow the instructions

      Delete
  4. J think just be careful cos they are grunty... i have a slight dull patch on my bench but still the best for grease on my rangehood and hard to remove stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:56 PM

    I am pleased you mentioned those cleaning sponges as I have the same problem with my walls...I can get them here at Kmart but then I looked up Woolies and found they have the Chux ones....then I remembered I had been given some and never used them, so I too have been cleaning the marks from my walls....lol works really well.....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great the sponges did the trick and saved you money. Baby is very sweet. Enjoy your cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the last two runners, not as many coloured fabric, it's just me, don't like things to look too busy. If I lived closer one of those would be on my table right now. What am I yapping on about, I sew, I have fabric, I quilt. Make on for yourself !!!! Lily is growing soooo fast, look at those chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.