Tuesday, March 12, 2024

COCO'S TURN

 


Today it's Coco's turn to be groomed.  And not a minute too soon either.  She's looking like a woolly bear.  While she's there, I will do a grocery shop.  Luckily I don't need too much.

I can't get over how the cost of living has shot up the past year or so!  I know, everyone is bitching about it, so I will too.

I forgot to say, yesterday I  had a man in to do a measure up of the window in the family room that we want to switch to sliding doors.

I expect to get his quote in the next few days, then I can get that process started.

Even though it's coming into winter, I don't see why it can't be done sooner rather than later.

Alright, I better go and start me day.  All the usual stuff to get done before I head off with Coco.

CATCH YA LATER...

ABOVE:  And there ya have one gorgeous looking Coco, freshly groomed and ready to get all grubby in the garden again.


ABOVE:  I got Marley a new squeaky toy.  Can you SEE the anticipation on her face?  It was REAL!

ABOVE: While out and about, I visited Lacy, then went on a lake walk.  The weather was super overcast, some drizzle and not hot.  Perfect walking weather for me.


ABOVE:  You don't see too many new houses being built around the lake, but hey, there's one.

It's got a big cover on it's roof, Waikato colours of course.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

I wouldn't want to be the house in front, having that towering over my backyard.


ABOVE:  I really enjoyed my walk, coming into better weather now, so no excuses anymore.

ABOVE:  I am no longer going for broke on time.  Anything under 40 minutes I'll be happy with from now on.  No more being pushed, and told I'm 'slow'.  

So ... now that I'm home, I'm going to cool down then go make a runner... or two.

ABOVE: Three hours later, and I have two very simple rural type runners.  They look really nice 'in person' and I'm happy with them.
Now.... on to something else.

ABOVE:  Bex sent us this gorgeous photo of Archer and Lily this evening, so we dropped everything and went over for a cuddle.

ABOVE:  Lily was a bit fractious, as per usual in the evening.  But Stew and I both got a cuddle and the dogs got to visit the family as well.
A nice way to end the day.
CATCH YA TOMORROW.

6 comments:

  1. I am super impressed by your continued walking. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwionholidays3:48 PM

    I think the idea of sooner,,, not later once you’ve decided on new sliding doors etc is the best
    Once they’re there you’ll wonder how you did without them
    Home renovations are always ongoing as we’ve always found out lol but waiting longer doesn’t make them any less costly and well worth taking the plunge
    Fabulous you two got to do the walk
    You’re a great inspiration for us across the water lol at the moment πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ₯
    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww a darling photo of Lily and Archer .
    I’m in Aussie for a week 32/34/36 degrees I’m melting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pic of Archer and Lily 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:19 AM

    Gorgeous photos of Archie and Bex with Lily, and I think you don’t need the pressure of being told you are too slow on your walks, just enjoy them, it’s not a race.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:26 AM

    Oh my, that picture of Archer and Lily made me break out in a big smile. ADORABLE!!! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.