Thursday, February 29, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA

 




5.19 am. Just had an Earthquake! Not a big one but enough to make the house creak. Nice one Palmy!

Happy 60th Birthday Sandra.

I hope you have a wonderful day.  

I'm looking forward to spending the day with you  😊😉

We are off to a "High Tea" this morning. Playing ladies. There will be Sandra, Chris D, Anne R and myself. I even brought a dress 👗  to wear!

CATCH YA LATER...

3.05 pm:   UPDATE coming in about an hour and a half....










ABOVE: High tea was very, very lovely. Delicious food. Bubbles too! It was so nice to sit and natter with me girlfriends. 


Lots of laughs.

After High Tea I went to the fabric shop in Foxton (of course I did!)... and bought this lot.

ABOVE: Some very luscious fabrics, and some thread I hadn't been able to get up my way in a while. So I left there very happy with my lot.

On the way back I decided to go to the beach, Foxton Beach in fact.



ABOVE: For a west coast beach, its not half bad. Not too much of the nasty black sand that burns ya feet in summer.

I'm now back at Sandra's for a couple of hours before heading over to Mike and Joyce's for a while.

Well I have some photos from this evening with the kids... but will keep them for tomorrow.  Plenty on here today.

I've had a really awesome day.  Time to sign off.



14 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 AM

    Sounds like a very fun way to celebrate a birthday!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:22 AM

    Sounds lovely! Not the earthquake, the high tea wearing a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:04 AM

    We are driving down to Masterton today for our grand-daughter's wedding on Saturday - I will think of you as we pass Palmerston North. Never been to the Wairapa before. Enjoy today. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun day, there's nothing quite like a day with girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun. Love high teas. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did the earth open up and swallow you whole? You seem to have disappeared after announcing an earthquake! Hope you are having a fun and quirky "Ladies Day" !

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That high tea looks amazing! I'm hungry now 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Wowzer!! That tea looks awesome! And you girls look great yourselves. Glad you are having so much fun, even though you brought an earthquake with you. Haha Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks delicious, how nice a high tea looks.
    Love the fabric colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Great day - also great friends. A few laughs what else do we want? Oh yes better mention the food - yum. Anne Palmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:20 PM

    Was a great day Chris! A bit weary now so of to
    Bed. So good to see you all

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:34 AM

    Yum!!!! Peta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a lovely celebration. High Tea is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.