Thursday, February 15, 2024

WHERE SHOULD IT GO?

 


First up, a question for you.

I wanted a 'BATH' sign for the bathroom.  But couldn't find one.

So I opted for something a bit different.

But now I'm not sure if it is appropriate for the bathroom?   Or should I put it in the toilet?

ABOVE:  I painted the lettering blue.  Of course.

So, bathroom or loo?

ABOVE:  Still in the bathroom... can you see how the water flows of out of the 'spout'?  It is amazing, and makes the bubbles form in the bath super fast!  I reckon it will be really good for rinsing my hair under as well.  OR even just having it pour on ya back.  BLISS. 

I'm so looking forward to winter, when the bath will really come into it's own.

Now, back to today.  I've made up my mind to have a lazy day.  I should be making a Kiwiana runner, but I can't be arsed.  I just want to relax for the day.  Lie in the sun.  Swim in the pool.

Eat crackers and relish.  And that's about it!

CATCH YA LATER...

Well... I'm sewing!  I'm terrible, but I dreamed about a runner that I wanted to make... so that's what I'm doing.

Stew is feeling exhausted today.  He's not sleeping well.  He slept in till well after 9 this morning, so I feel like maybe he won't be back at work tomorrow.


ABOVE:  Fresh in from Bex... our little Lily.  She's doing really well and is now 8.5 pounds.

I've missed seeing her for days now.  Maybe by Saturday, after market, we will get to see her and her family again.

Well.... the sign.

Is not going up anywhere now.  I've thought about it all morning and I agree with you.

I will not be putting it up anywhere in my home.

Bad buy.  Impulse buy's sometimes are.  

Luckily it wasn't too expensive.

Someone will get it for Christmas!  Or I'll sell it on my stall?  

ABOVE:  Todays runner.  I'm quite happy with it, it's a little bit different from my 'usual' Kiwiana Braid Runners.  Much lighter.  I wonder how long it will last on the stall?

After lunch I did some swimming, it was quite cloudy today.   But still warm as heck.

I spent a good deal of time today trying to track down a certain fabric online.  I finally found some here in Hamilton (WOW), and managed to buy all she had.

I went out at 5pm and picked it up, worst time to be on the road.  But needs must.  She was only open 5 - 8 pm tonight, to beat the heat in her shop space.  Which is a tin garage, so stinking hot during the day.

Stew must be feeling a bit better this afternoon, cos he's in the pool.  First time this week.

It's now dinner time, and I'm watching some episodes of Coronation Street that I recorded.

Ha ha!  Trust you Cranky to love the sign.  You do have the same sense of humour as me.

But I won't be hanging it up in the bathroom or loo.   I might put it in the gym room.  We will see.

Time to sign off for the day, it's been a good day, productive and enjoyable.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 AM

    Definitely a sign for the dunny lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Another option. I don’t like the sign Chris, so no sign from me 😂. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Love the new bathtub and faucet. It looks so nice and comfy. How is Stew doing today? Still back to work on Friday? Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put the sign in the toilet zone. Get something truly inspirational and relaxing for the bath. Like "BATH" for example - the thing you have been craving for years. And nothing that even reminds you that there IS shit to let go... You know what I mean????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's jus let that icky sign go...your grandkids will thank you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda11:21 AM

    Personally, I’d say the sign would be better placed outside somewhere 🤷‍♀️ Definitely not your new bathroom. I think something calming or inspirational if you want a sign for reflection but IMO there seems to be enough decorative items in the room. We are all different though. Your bathroom, your choice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonda11:25 AM

    Oh, I also meant to say Lily is absolutely gorgeous and she is certainly thriving. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you could sell that sign as much have heard that expression from people. I love the faucet. It is like a waterfall. Lily looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:09 PM

    I say sell the sign. ;-) Love seeing the new pics of Lily. What a doll baby!! Have you all determined the color of her eyes? Blue? And I'm sorry Stew is feeling so poorly. Especially after having a day where he felt better. Hang in there, Stew, this soon will pass. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:40 PM

    I didn't like the sign either, but it could be good at some one's house who is hoarder...lol......I think the gorgeous Lilly looks a lot like Archer... Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the sign! LOL! Leave it up wherever you need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the sign too! The new runner is very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.