Thursday, February 22, 2024

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY




HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LACY

Dad and I wish you a lovely day... and I shall see you at lunchtime. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ°πŸ£πŸŽ‰πŸŸπŸ¦

Before lunch though, I will be making binding for those 8 runners 'on the go'.

I'm already plotting my next runner.
Another cute bird one I think.

I want a break from Braid Runners.

ABOVE:  lol, nicked this off Lacy's Facebook.  This weeks two birthday girls.

CATCH YA LATER...

12.22 pm:  I had a slight change of plans this morning. 
Instead of heading into the sewing room, I went and visited Bex and Lily for an hour.



ABOVE:  Bex took these photos of the kids this morning.  Lily is getting chubby!  I got lots of lovely cuddles today.

ABOVE: Then I went and picked up Lacy, and we went to the mall, got some lunch and went back to her home to enjoy some food and chatter.

Now, I'm home and about to get to work on that binding.  I have to make quite a bit to go around all 8 runners.

Perfect day to be inside.  It's raining!  Did not expect that.  But it's so welcome.  It has cooled the day down beautifully.

And thank you for all the birthday wishes for Lacy, I know she really appreciates them.

ABOVE:  My afternoon.  5 Braid Runners finished completely.  #'s 77, 78 & 80 look dull and boring, but in real life they are actually lovely.
Believe me, I wouldn't make anything dull and boring!  It's just shit lighting.

I will get the last three finished tomorrow.
THEN I can start on something fun like a funky bird runner.  Or two.

I'm now done for the day.
Stew arrived home, changed and went to the pub.
I will pick him up later.
Right now, I'm going to sit with me feet up and just relax for a while.

9.32 pm:  I spent an hour or so visiting Steve, Bex and the kids while Stew was at the pub, then he met me there and we came home.

And now... after watching some telly, it's time to sign off for the day.
CATCH YA TOMORROW.

20 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Fun pictures!

    So glad you are enjoying your pool so much this year. Sounds very relaxing.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lacy. I hope you have a wonderful day. Jo in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Lacy πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³. I hope you have an awesome day πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lacy πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lacy. Hope you have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie9:04 AM

    Happy Birthday Lacy! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Happy birthday Lacy! Have a lovely lunch x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Happy birthday lacy have a lovely day πŸŽ‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Lacy…have a lovely day. πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Happy Birthday Lacy!!!!! cheers Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Lacy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Lacy. I love the pix of brother and sister together. Just too sweet. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Happy birthday to the birthday girls and thanks for the lovely pictures of the boys and Lily. She is so precious!! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to Lacy! The birthday Pics of Lacy and company are fabulous! Super fun!!!!! Still wearing that necklace that I love! HAPPY DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:38 PM

    Oh my miss Lilly is looking so cute her brothers clearly love her to bits. Happy birthday Lacy.
    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow thanks heaps to all of you for all the Birthday Loves πŸ’œ I really do appreciate it xx
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Happiest of Birthday Wishes Lacy πŸ’œ little Miss Lily is growing quickly and looks so healthy and happy GM πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Happy birthday Lacy.
    Love the baby spam
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to Lacy. Baby is so sweet. Enjoy your cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You've been whipping those runners out now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.