Saturday, April 01, 2023

SOUNDS GOOD

 We are heading over to Tirau today, we love that little town.

Plus this is happening :


ABOVE:  Well worth a visit I reckon. 

And of course, lunch in Tirau is always nice. 

This morning I've not taken Jardiance.  I'm kinda leaning towards that being the cause of the itch.  But in all reality, I'm now not going to know cos I've changed the laundry detergent, AND stopped swimming too.

All at the same time. Derrrr.  Now if the itch goes I'm not gunna know what caused it, right?

*sigh*

I will be going back to Aqua Jogging on Monday, cos I really don't think that was the cause of it.

And I really miss the pool, and the people.  It was fun.

Right, back to today.  We will be leaving around 9, to get to the sale in good time.


I did some more reading on Jardiance side effects. Jardiance is also called Empagliflozin...


After reading THAT... I nearly freaked out! Not taking another pill of that shit till I see my Dr. I will make an appointment asap.

We just bought THIRTY METRES of fabric!!!!

And now we are off on a unplanned little road trip.

Back much later. 😊☺😇

ABOVE:  I'm extremely happy with the fabrics we got today.  All at very good prices, half what you normally pay.

Because it only took us like, 15 minutes to get that lot, we decided to head off to Rotorua for a visit/lunch.

We went up the Gondolas to the top of Skyline, Rotorua.  We did not go on any of the Luges/Swings/Zip Lines etc.  It was purely for the hell of being somewhere different.

ABOVE:  I really must stop wearing that striped top!  It does me no favours at all.
I was holding all the excess fabric at the back!





ABOVE:  a few photos taken from the top of Skyline, Rotorua.
ABOVE:  Tudor Towers, well at least that's what it was called 'back in the day' when I was a teenager.  It's closed and fenced off now.  I wonder what they are gunna do with it?

2.48 pm:  and we are now home.  It was a lovely little outing, on a cloudy and wet day.
Hoping like hell it's not wet like this tomorrow.

Nice Saturday evening, I did some sewing and had leftovers for dinner.  Now watching the telly before bed.
Market tomorrow, so won't be up too late.

13 comments:

  1. If the itch goes away... great! Just add the things back one by one. Starting with the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 AM

    Someone might have already asked - did you check with your doctor to see if you can stop Jardiance abruptly or if you have to taper off?
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:17 AM

      I am thinking exactly the same thing - remember how ill you felt when you forgot to take your medication for a few days? Wondering! - don't you have an information paper in the container with the medication when you first get it - if not, worth googling the side effects before you start taking it. Hope it clears up soon - you could try using moisturiser in between the medicated cream - that works for me most of the time. Audrey

      Delete
  3. OMG. I just looked up side effects of the medicine. It is ALL girly issues. Yep - most likey culprit. I just hope you can do without or get a different medicine. What a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:45 AM

    Have fun on your out and about! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Wouldn't the itch have turned up last year when you first started that medication? What a horrible side effect if it is🥺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started a new medication 2 months ago for a different issue. THAT particular medication seemingly must not be taken while on Jardiance!! Will be talking to my Dr about that cos he should have known better. It shouldn't be up to a non medical person like me to work that out.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1:19 PM

      Besides the doctor missing it, shouldn’t your pharmacist’s computer system have caught it?
      Vickie

      Delete
  6. Wow, yes, stop that pill - the most common side effects are exactly what you have and remember the UTI? That's also a side effect. Back to the doctor for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:10 AM

    I happened to have my own hair cut and highlights appointment last night. I shared your hair situation.

    My stylist suggested you take lots of photos with you (Tuesday) of hair colors you have had that you like.

    He said - start collecting the brands and numbers. Write down the color you just got that you do not like!

    He said the kindest thing you can do for yourself is to find a stylist you like and stick with them, but still keep your own records (people move, die, quit).

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this absence means you are happily selling crazed cats and other funzies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.