Wednesday, April 05, 2023

AQUA JOGGING AGAIN

 Today I am off to Aqua Jogging again.

Then there won't be another one until next Thursday, thanks to Easter Break.

But that's OK, cos I can always get on our treadmill or cross trainer, or just go for a walk.

For months now, when I travel over to Cambridge, I see rabbits on the side of the road as I exit the Expressway.

There hasn't been a time I've not seen at least one or two. 

Last night, while waiting for the lights to change, I finally got a photo of them:


ABOVE: There was a third one, but he doesn't show up in my photo.

The most I've seen at one time is 7!  They are so cute.

And they do not run away from the cars at all... they are so used to them I suppose.

Well... that's about all I have for now.

I might just get outta bed soon and sort myself out in readiness for Swimming.


1.45 pm:  Well another excellent Aqua session.  The Wednesday instructor is really good!  So many variations , rapid changed and just a buzz.

Once I got home and quickly went down to the supermarket for a few supplies.

Then Lacy popped in to get a few of her things.
She's moved from where she was, and hopefully is now settled again.

I made some potato fritters for my lunch, and enough for Stew to have some for his dinner.  edit:  changed my mind, he's having something else.
Now?
I'm off to the sewing room to get on with my orders.



4.40 pm:  I've not managed to get much done this afternoon.  I've got a horrendous headache.  Probably from having a damn sore neck after being at the hairdressers yesterday?  You try sitting with your head resting on a hard basin for an hour and a half!  Hurts.  
Panadol ain't helping much sadly.

Stew has been craving sausage rolls.
He went to buy one yesterday for his lunch, but at $7.80 for ONE, he didn't buy it.  I wouldn't either.
So today I decided to make some for his dinner.

ABOVE:  They turned out beautifully.  I just had a half, Stew had more.  And there's some left over for his dinner tomorrow as well.

AND I have enough of the mince/sausage mixture to make more once the weekend arrives, and we have visitors to feed. 
Excellent.

We are now heading into a lovely relaxing evening. Coronation Street.  A nice hot drink.  Then bed.

ITCH update:  3\10, so slowly getting rid of it.
Catch ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:36 AM

    Are you able to get in your own pool or has it turned too cold?

    One of the things we used to do at the end of aqua classes was go to deeper water, hold a pool noodle/float above our heads, straight up with both arms, and tread water with just our legs. I think I remember that the middle of your home pool is deep. It is very simple and effective.

    We also used empty milk jugs, lid on so they held air, and did arm exercises under water, standing in deeper water up to our chins. Also effective.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our pool is way too cold now.

      Delete
  2. Haha, rabbits? You should see them down south. At Tekapo while going for a walk there were so many they ran in a pack... like 20 or 30. Such a plague of them down here and rabbit poop everywhere. I feel for the farmers who have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get the rabbits that sit on the verges of the estate we live and those around us. They too are used to the traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. I might have to look up a Sausage Roll Recipe. That looks good. Do you use a dipping sauce of any sort?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We get little bunnies around the levee area. When we first moved here we had huge jack rabbits but I haven't seen those in years. That's so crazy the medicine was causing that. I'm glad it's getting better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.