Friday, April 14, 2023

THAT WORKS

 Right, that bloody trolley!

After pondering where else I could put it, without cluttering up yet another area... and pushing it all around the house, I found a spot for it.

ABOVE: Right there, between those two lounge chairs.

It seems to fit there OK, without making the room look crowded.

AND before anyone says anything negative, I.  HAVE.  NOWHERE.  ELSE.  TO.  PUT.  IT!

It has to go there.  Or get sold.

And I don't wanna sell it, I love it.

And that's it for titivating around the house.  I'm over it.  And I'm sure you are too.

ABOVE:  Last night I made a 4th large zippered pouch.  This time I did manage to change the colour way.

And that's all I am doing for now.  Let's see if the larger ones sell before making more.

Today I will be working on Cat Wall Hangings (an order), that need to be done before I do anything else.

Then later on Stew will be home early, he's taking a half day off.

His sister (Khady) is passing through Hamilton enroute to Auckland, and is stopping in for lunch with us.

So we plan on taking her to The Hamilton Gardens Cafe for a late lunch.  I say late, cos Khady is bound to be late! 

You might have noticed I've not been to the pool at all this week.  Well I have had other commitments that prevented that from happening, (not mentioned on here).  I will be back to it next week for sure.  And walking too I hope.

Back to the present, I shall get up soon and make a start on the day.  It should be a nice day, seeing Khady is always lovely.

2.25 pm:  Well it's been a busy day.

I spent an awful amount of time this morning getting things sorted for market tomorrow.  And fluffing around in the house.

I don't know how I can spend so much time, doing bugger all!

Stew's sister arrived EARLY!  We had to wait a little while until Stew arrived home before heading out for lunch.

Luckily the cafe was dog friendly, so we could take Khady's dog, Max, with us.  He goes everywhere with Khady if possible.

Our lunch was very good.

ABOVE:  It was a picture perfect day at the gardens, and there were masses of people enjoying the facilities/gardens/walks.

The car park was FULL, yet once everyone disperses around the place, it doesn't seem to be crowded at all.


ABOVE:  Just a couple of happy snaps for the day.

Now... relax for a little while before packing the car in readiness for tomorrow.

We have just got back from Chartwell Square, where we got some keys cut.

We need three keys for the three things on our car's roof!  Would you believe it?

Roof Rack, Roof Box and Kayak Rack!

Crazy.   We only seemed to have one key for each, so needed spares.

I bet we will find a 2nd key for each one day, somewhere in the house.  *sigh*

We just finished packing the car... we don't seem to have that much 'extra' space inside the car now that lots of stuff is in the roof box.

But then, we didn't put the long white shelf on the roof, and we now have a small step stool on board as an extra.

But, it does all fit in much easier, and that was the aim of using the roof box.

Done for the day.  Stew is watching freakin' rugby on the telly, so I might watch something on YouTube.

Not having dinner as I had some loaded wedges for my lunch.  They were delicious.

Stew and I have enjoyed another very pleasant evening, doing the 'Darby & Joan' thing.  Love it.

It took so long to get here, we are loving it now.

Right, we are off to bed early tonight as we have market in the morning.

Catch ya then.

16 comments:

  1. Trolley looks fine. It's cute and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Perfect spot for the trolley, it looks great there. Enjoy the visit with Stew's sister. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a market over Anzac weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a perfect spot for the trolley. Hope you have a lovely lunch with Khady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you and Stew are looking trim and terrific. Khady is looking fantastic
    Trolley looks great where it is

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos. You and Stew look cute as....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:32 PM

    The picture of you really shows off all of your hard work the past year. Keep up the good work. And good wishes for a successful market. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stew and you looking fabulous I love that blue on you it really lifts your aura you’re a TRUE BLUE girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you skinny minny!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:34 PM

    Hi I agree with the others, you and Stew are looking great .....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda9:11 PM

    You are both looking fabulous. Congratulations. Hope tomorrow’s market is great for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a fantastic photo of you and Stew. Good luck with the market

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welll wishes for market

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely pic of you and Stew. You're both looking great.
    Good luck for the markets tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish I had good looking legs like yours. Good luck on the market tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.