Monday, April 03, 2023

BACK TO AQUA JOGGING

 Now that I'm damn sure my recent, ongoing health issues are down to the diabetes medication Jardiance, I feel perfectly confident in going back to Aqua Jogging.

I am booked in to this morning's session.  I'm very happy about that.

Yesterday we struggled to fit everything into the back of the car, with the new, bigger chairs on board.

So I put my thinking cap on and an idea started to form.

ABOVE:  We have a perfectly good roof box, just sitting down the back of the section.  We only use it once in a blue moon.

Hmmmm.... I started thinking it would be an excellent idea to use it for markets.

Stew and Steve brought it up from down the back, and I cleaned it last night.

Then, cos I'm the most impatient person, I started sorting out how things would fit in it.

ABOVE:  And yeah, I can get heaps in it, thereby getting back lots of room inside the car.  There's room in the roof box for more 'stuff' too, like our winter jackets, drinks etc.  This is going to work beautifully.

I can't wait till our next market now, to give it a go.  And see how much room we have gained inside the car.  

Our next market is at Tamahere in two weeks time.

Back to today... after my Aqua session, it will be home to do some housework.

And get back into the sewing room and give it a big clean up, before carrying on with my current  projects.


1.23 pm:  Busy!  Did some work in the sewing room first thing this morning.
Then off to Aqua Jogging, which was excellent.  Slowly starting to remember some of the ladies names.  Amazing, cos I usually struggle with names.
Then home, shower, did some housework and had lunch.
Then into the sewing room to do a big clean up.
Which was much needed.
I usually work like a  mad thing, make a horrendous mess then have to spend a good couple of hours just clearing the decks.

Now that's done,  and I have to carry on working on the Cat Wall Hangings.  But not before taking a little break.
Cos I'm like, old and tired.  😂😅😉

6 pm:  Got lots done in the sewing room this afternoon.  I'm all set to start stitching 3 Cat Wall Hangings sometime tomorrow.

Now, time to sit and relax for a while.  Stew should be home soon.

BLONDIE:  Yes the Jardiance is a prescribed medication.  Stew is on it too, but at a much lower dose than I was on.  Hopefully he has no problems on it.

The ITCH FROM HELL has been markedly improved today!  Thank God.  I hope it is completely gone in a few more days.

And, that's the day done and dusted.  It's been a nice relaxing evening in front of the telly.
Gone are the days I would sew for a few hours after dinner.  I like to just relax now.  Getting old.  lol
Catch ya tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Isn't today the day you get your color redone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, nevermind - tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on the market storage. I hope the Aqua Fitness doesn't irritate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:29 PM

    You are a whirlwind...I like the car rack, smart idea putting your Market stuff in there. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the itch improves - God awful thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea the roof storage excellent.
    Glad your day got off to a super start are you noticing your toning or getting fitter and do you get your Jardiance prescribed ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual u are al go again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea with the roof box thing! I've kind of been looking at cheap mini vans or something since my stuff is so squishy but maybe it won't be so bad once I get rid of a few items.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.