Sunday, April 09, 2023

AWWW HOW CUTE

 

ABOVE:  These two!   How damn cute can ya be?  They didn't even deliberately dress in the same colours.

So lovely seeing them last night for dinner, and enjoying our long yakkity yak session after dinner.

ABOVE:  Beau looking out the window at the kids playing on the driveway.  He wanted to be out with them so bad.  He almost climbed out the window at one point!


ABOVE: All the dogs begging for some of my dinner.  I relented and gave them some tid bits, much to Mike's horror!  Beau is not allowed tid bits.  WHOOPS.  Sorry Mike.

Today's plans?  I'm not too sure.  Perhaps re-pot my plant.  Put some succulents in the 2nd new pot I bought yesterday.

Spend time with family.

This evening we are all going to see the latest John Wick 4 movie.  NOT my sort of movie at all, but I don't fancy being home alone, cos everyone is going.

Right now though, I really need to get some washing on, me knicker choices are getting lean. 😂😅😏

12.20 pm:  And it has been a very lazy morning I must say.

Did some washing.  And then sorted out some lunch for everyone.

ABOVE:  I made savoury scone 'rolls', to go with sausages and salads.  They turned out delicious.  Cheese/red onion and ham scones.  I've not made them like that before, it worked very well.

All the adults are going to the movies this evening, but I've now decided to stay home.  I really don't think I could stand watching 3 hours of a shoot 'em up, bang bang movie!

I might just watch something on the telly, or do some sewing.  Either way, I'll not be at the movies, tempted to eat crap I don't need.


4.48 pm:  I ended up having a Nana nap this afternoon, then doing some sewing.

The family are now watching an MMA Match on the telly.  Adesanya Vs. Pereira.  Not my cuppa tea.

I've decided not to cook dinner this evening, so we are getting takeaways from our local.

I've no doubt Pork Dumplings will be on the menu.  😊😋

I got on the scales this morning, took one look and swore!  I gain weight SO FAST!!!   I don't even have to be utterly evil, just ease up a bit and BOOM!  2 kilos UP in just a week.

AND THE MATCH IS OVER, and Adesanya just won by knockout!  Mike is jumping up and down in shock! Lots of WOW'S going on here.

7.19 pm:  And cos I felt like I was gunna miss out on going to the movies, and sitting in the luxury seats, I have decided to go after all!!!

Talk about procrastination.  

We will be heading off soon.

And MY GOD, it's been damn quiet on here today!

I hope you are all just having far too much fun to even read my drivel?  

ABOVE: Wow. Huge seats and a free drink and popcorn. So comfy. Might go to 💤  sleep! 

11.30 pm:  Home from the movies.  The movie was as I expected.  Heaps of action, and then more action.  I managed to watch most of it!

Now home and about to head off to bed.

Catch ya tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. Fun to see some familiar faces on the blog. It's been awhile.
    I too, am guilty of spoiling other peoples dogs. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how cute it’s every nana right to spoil any baby or child including fur babies, I’m going to see Creed the boxing movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is MMA a family night at the movie be nice no matter what ya go to c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixed Martial Art. Boxing with kicks etc thrown in.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Kiwionholidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Hey there’s some neat photos on here again, well done you all doing catch ups,
    Loving the movie seats talk about spoilt at the theatre ,
    Even if the movies not your cuppa T the night out lol be so worth it

    Watching Fiji v NZ in the 7s won’t say score etc I am good like that 🥝👍

    Take care
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. The scones look great. I hope you enjoy the movie ... at least you have a comfortable chair for a nap if the movie isn't to your liking 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not much happening for my weekend 😕 Nice to have a break though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:03 PM

    I'm here Chris. Enjoy your night at the movies. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:10 PM

    One of our huge movie theater complexes did not survive Covid shut down. They are now closed.

    Another, who had remodeled with the huge chairs like yours, did survive. I think they went thru and spaced the chairs when they reopened. Looks like yours did too. We have not been there in several years.

    There is a third one on the south side of town that survived too. Not sure of their chairs.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Need your microwave bowl sewing instructions (link) again please.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:22 PM

    Also cannot remember what starting size square to use - ? Do you do mostly one size cozies?
    Vickie

    PS - my 4th try, kept getting error message

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B7ykUhIl24&list=PLRwiRCXg6ESpwQbHFRi7SBVW1Qxkixmre&index=1

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure what size that one in the above tutorial comes out as? But I think with mine I use a 9 inch square.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous11:37 PM

      Thank you
      Vickie

      Delete
  12. I'd fall asleep so quick in those chairs lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.