Saturday, February 04, 2023

WW ON A SATURDAY

 Well this will be interesting.

I've been to the Tuesday night meetings. Didn't feel like it was 'my' meeting.

Then I tried the Friday midday meetings.  Felt OK there.  

So now, because I didn't get to yesterday's meeting, let's try today's, and see what I think of this meeting?

I might like it better than Friday's.  Who knows?  There is bound to be more people on a Saturday, cos people are not at work, or rushing home from work.

But, I might be wrong.  Better just wait and see.

I'm not a fan of getting up early on a weekend... and today I have to as the freakin' meeting is at 8.30 am.  😟😏

While that is not dreadfully early for most people, to me it is.  I'm often still just fluffing around having me shower and getting dressed at freakin' 8.30 in the morning.

Oh the joys of not having to look after kids anymore.  I love it.  LIKE REALLY LOVE IT.

ABOVE:  Me and my wonky body.  14 from the hips down, 18-20 hips up!

Bloody belly 'n' boobs.  I hope they hurry up and piss off.

But STOP!  The weight didn't go back on in ten seconds, so I shouldn't expect it to come off quick either.

In fact, it took 20 years to regain a lot of my 'LOST' weight.  So... little steps Chris, little steps.

It is a long weekend here in New Zealand.  Monday is a public holiday.

I have a desire to go out and about, but so many roads are closed due to the recent floods.  

I might check out a few options for a day trip somewhere nice.  Perhaps Stew can think of something?  I'll ask him once he's awake, or when I get home from the Weight Watchers meeting, which ever happens first.


9.03 am. 
DOWN 200 grams .... not much but STILL A LOSS.
I'll take it.

How ironic!  The 'theme' for today's WW meeting was all about taking small steps, making small changes to achieve your bigger goals.
That is what I was 'talking' about in my picture above.
It's what I am doing.
Not looking at the big picture.
Just focusing on smaller steps, breaking 'it' down into achievable goals.

ONWARD... I am doing it.

I'm home now and am going to do some stitiching of the Wonky House Runners.
The weather is too ikk/iffy to go out and about.
Stew is happy parked in front of the telly watching Sport or a movie.
He is making our lunch today, we are having a baked potato with bacon/onion and baked beans.
A substantial lunch, cos it's my day 'off' from being super careful.

We are even going out for dinner.  Cambridge Indian, I am craving Butter Chicken!

5.38 pm:  Well, I did some sewing this afternoon, then lay down for a nap.  So tired.
And then... just as I fell asleep, a friend turned up!

ABOVE:  Our lovely friend Jacqui from Tauranga called in on her way home from Auckland.  So lovely to see her... even though she makes me look like a fat dumpling beside her.
Skinny, tall as bitch!  Said with LOVE of course.

We have decided to try a local Indian restaurant on the recommendation of a dear friend in Cambridge who goes there often. Let's see how their Butter Chicken compares to Hello India in Cambridge.

8.20 pm:  And we are just home from our dinner 'date'.
I will tell you about what we thought of the Indian Restaurant tomorrow.
Right now... I'm sinking into a Food Coma.

And... we are both heading off to bed at a decent hour tonight, both quite tired.  Stew did the lawns 'n' edges this afternoon, in super sticky, humid weather.  Summer is trying to arrive.

8 comments:

  1. 8:30am is freaking early! I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day! It's Friday here and I am doing hateful financial BS. UGH! But - tomorrow I am having friends over to play with clay in the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a totally reasonable weekly loss. Maintainable. Progress. All is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8.30 is the middle of the bloody night. Baby steps are working. Go you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look great in above photo...im really feeling the heat in my fat body...ick 32degrees

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:21 PM

    200 going down is awesome. It's hard work trying to lose weight but every little amount works. Congratulations. Enjoy dinner. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really looking fantastic Chris. Getting rid of those bigger clothes must be giving you more incentive

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.