Tuesday, February 28, 2023

HOW?

 I really don't get it.

How the hell am I still losing weight, when at least half the time during the week I feel like I am still over eating?

I just don't understand.  *SHAKING MY HEAD*

I am having some lovely meals, and even some 'evil' ones too.

AND I'm doing bugger all exercise.

Maybe I'm just not being that bad... and it's just my 'conditioning' over the years that makes me think I've over eaten?   I dunno.

I can't believe I am about half way to my 'goal' (number wise).  Though I don't really want to focus on a number.  And again, 'conditioning' over the years makes that thinking hard to break.

Best to move on and not worry about it, and continue what I have been doing, cos clearly that is working!

Changing subject now... I'm not sure what I will do today.  Sewing is not a big priority as my next market isn't for three more weeks or so.  And I have plenty of stock right now.

There is a plant on my coffee table that needs to be re-potted, and some of it's 'babies' should go out in the rockery.

So I will probably do that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend Sandra C.  I hope you have an awesome day.  Try not to eat too much cake!  


9.37 am:  And my re-potting is done...

ABOVE:  As you can see, it desperately needed doing!


ABOVE: There were TEN pups from that one plant.  I decided to put them in pots for the time being, as I have like, plenty of pots!  😂😅😉

While I was at it, I re-potted another plant as well.  Hopefully they don't die, I'm not too flash with the soft, fleshy types of succulents.  I kill 'em.

I don't quite know why, but after bending down doing them, I felt all dizzy and faint.  So possibly a blood sugar low?  Or I dunno.  But it wasn't nice, and I'm now just sitting down getting over my Drama Queen shit.

Feeling better now.  And I went out and bought my 'post weigh in' treat meal.  Subway.  So bloody yum!

That will do me for the rest of the week.

Marley just went ballistic. The meter reader arrived to read our gas meter.  *sigh*  😦😫😣 That dog is an amazing 'Alarm Dog'.  

Coco?  Didn't give a shit.  Went off and ate some bark in the garden.

Now.. I'm just sitting watching some Crime Doco on me laptop.  Such is the life of a kept woman.

4.30 pm:  Entered a food coma after lunch.  Fell asleep.  Woke up dizzy again.  Threw up.  Lost me lunch.  Dang!

Then just sat here feeling ikk.  

Thinking about going into the sewing room for a little while.  Or not.

No idea.

7.35 pm:  I'm feeling much better now.  I even did some sewing late this afternoon.  Until Stew got home from work.

Now, just relaxing with Stew... waiting to watch Coronation Street in a couple of hours.

Catch ya tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another loss. You are on a roll! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However you're doing it, good job! Stress has a lot to do with keeping weight on, so maybe now that you're less stressed it's coming off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep doing what you are doing! Perhaps it's the intermittent fasting way you are eating? ie, waiting until lunch time? Whatever, I think it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:04 AM

    Less stressed and less sugar maybe? Whatevs...keep it up! Love your newly potted plants. They all look so healthy. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your bp could be low, that’s coming from some one who checked theirs this morning and it was ridiculously low for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't overthink it - it's working and that's all that matters.
    If you are on blood pressure medication and are losing weight you need to get those meds checked and adjusted. Also your diabetes will improve with weight loss so that might need tweaking too. Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:51 PM

    I was just thinking the same thing, your meds may need adjusted.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalie7:20 PM

    Hi Chris, I'm a lurker but had to comment today when I read what you said about Marley. We have Harvey, Marley's brother and he's an amazing alarm dog too. Couriers are the bane of my life currently as his "alarms" are always waking our baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Nat! Lovely to hear from you. Stew says "Hi".

      Delete
    2. Anonymous7:42 PM

      Hi to both of you too!

      Delete
  9. Don't ask why!! Just keep on eating and enjoying it. Whatever you're doing is spot-on!! Congrats on another loss 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clocked a 2kilo loss today at my doctor appointment thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome girl! Keep it up.

      Delete
  11. Hi Chris...Having read how you "wonder a bit" how your weight is coming down ...I'll just say this: I'm old (79) and finally retired from working as a RN back in 2008...I lost 40 lbs. in my 1st yr. of retirement, yet no dieting, no exercise programs (I did walk daily) but was amazed the weight left me (I love to cook and try new recipes, but did cook just for myself, but ate very well).....I finally realized the reason for the weight loss was "no more STRESS"!! My family are all grown and doing well in their ways. I realized I could, and had, stopped worrying about so many things. So, I'm a huge believer that once a person can remove "heavy stress" from daily life, your body has a way of just relaxing and begins to work like it should. Don't know if this story helps at all but just wanted to share with you because whatever is going on in your life now, and what you are doing, it's working well for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.