Monday, February 20, 2023

COOLER NOW

Sorry peeps, today is going to be a very average day on here.

I'm going to be in the sewing room till mid afternoon.  I'm sorry, that means the blog will be BORING and non-eventful.

Live with it.  I have to.

OH... before I forget, or someone suggests it again.  I'm NEVER gunna make cushions for markets.

I've done them before and they DO NOT SELL.  I can't put all that time into making things that don't sell.

And I have no interest in doing birds.  I find them boring.

I love fish, they can be made to look very funky and colourful. 

YES, birds can be colourful too... I just don't want to do them. OK?

I'm going to Weight Watchers tonight.  Not feeling that confident of a good loss today.


7.58:  BLOODY HELL, it's still only February and I'm cold!  Seriously, the mornings are damn cold.  It's supposed to be really hot still, and I should be bitching about being too hot.  Pfffft.
Does this mean our winter is going to be TERRIBLE?  I'm already looking for me winter clothes.  Hat/scarf/gloves!  

12.15 pm:  And it's decided to warm up now, and I'm overdressed in me sewing room.
So, I'm heading inside the house to get changed and have a bit of lunch.

ABOVE:  I have two more Fish Runners ready for stitching.  I love doing the stitching, cos it makes them come alive.

ABOVE:  We may not have a large garden or lawn, but what we do have is GORGEOUS.  I love our back yard.  It is peaceful and private.

ABOVE:  A little demonstration on what 'stitching' can do.  It's a bit like outlining a picture you have painted or drawn.  Only I use fabric and thread.  I love it so much.  My happy place.

WEIGHT WATCHERS:  
- the positive:  I lost .700 grms this week.
- the negative:  I have just spent over an hour and a half trying to re-new my subscription for a year.

I talked online to two different coaches, and they managed to un-subscribe me from being a Weight Watcher Member 5 times!  And when I tried to re-join and pay for my new subscription, I ended up  having to do THAT 5 times as well.

Unbelievable.  I finally think I am a member again, and am paying only ONE subscription!

But only time will tell.

So, so frustrating.  I'm never doing that again.  In a year, I will re-assess my membership.  Cos I'm not going through that again.  It was a bloody nightmare.

And on that semi sour note, I'm getting off my computer and having some dinner.  At 9 pm.

15 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Just a quick hello to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To hot here tobe 27 ick, but promise of much needed cooler wet day tomorrow and Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to stick with what you love and know will sell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is lush and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:27 PM

    You do have a beautiful yard. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. the fabric on those runners makes for perfect water. your backyard looks like a well manicured park. it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your backyard looks so lovely and peaceful. A lovely place to just sit and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Just love the fish runners. There’s so much potential for variety. Hope they’re a huge hit at your next market.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, I would LOVE it to be colder here. I am so sick of being hot & sweaty - and not in the fun way. Even at night it is 20 odd degrees.

    Love the fish,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only colder first thing in the morning at the moment. Our temperature right now is abut 28 inside and more outside. Overnight I die from the heat, still get hot flushes and sleep with a fan on all night!

      Delete
    2. Me too, am SO over it. The fan is useless

      Delete
  10. I'll take peaceful and private over any large yard! If I had to do stitching like that it would look awful - it's not just the stitching, it's knowing exactly where to put it and you do that so well. I get that you don't do birds too, you need to do what you love for it to be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden looks so serene and peaceful 😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. The garden looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love your fish they are fantastic works of art!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.