Saturday, February 11, 2023

HOW DID I GO THIS WEEK?

 7.28 am and I'm up and rearing to GO!

To Weight Watchers.

I don't feel like this week has been that awesome.

My lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday were, I feel, too big.  It was Teriyaki Chicken with Udon noodles.  The portion sizes were just a bit too much I'm thinking.

So that's something I need to keep a closer eye on.

But back to right now, I will be heading off to WW in about 40 minutes.  Keeping my fingers crossed for another nice little loss.

While I'm out, Stew is going to the supermarket for our weekend supplies.  Brylee messaged me last night and said the supermarkets were 'empty'.

Well I doubt that, but yes, when I went the other day some shelves certainly were bare.

So hopefully Stew can get all that we need.

When I get home we will then turn around and head over to The Base for a few things on 'The List'.

Catch ya later.


10 am.  And I'm just home from WW.

Good news.  I lost 1.1 kg this week, so obviously I managed to repair any damage done from having a couple of larger lunches this past week.

Now... Stew and I are off to do some shopping and then have a yummy lunch.  I think we have decided to have a Subway today.

ABOVE: This is so true.  I was so ANGRY and ready to kill yesterday, over something that was not even my problem!  But, I did not head straight to the fridge or pantry, very proud of myself for that.

I have to keep thinking of the 'long goal', but taking small steps to get there.

It's working.  

ABOVE:  Ya get two today, the first one was taken a few weeks ago.  So the 2nd one is this morning.

Lunch today is going to be... TACO BELL. 
We changed our minds at the last minute. 

When we get home we shall prepare for the impending storm. Which means putting the pool floaties away, and making sure anything else that could get blown away/around is secure.
The storm's projectory keeps changing, so you just never know if you are in the firing line or not- till it hits.

ABOVE:  We bought a lunchbox for me today.  And some new little containers for me 'stuff'.
Some days I don't feel like cooking a 'main' meal for my lunch. 
On those days I have crackers, ham 'n' cheese instead.  And that's what the lunchbox is for.
I can take it into the sewing room, or if I'm going out and about.
I rather like it.
I also got two really small, thin freezer things to put in it.
SET.

On our way home from Taco Bell, which is out at Taupiri, we decided to come home via Gordonton.
We stopped in at the little gift shop there.

OMG, it's SO EXPENSIVE in there now!!!
But they do have some really lovely things.

ABOVE:  I fell in love with some metal hearts on display.  Stew very kindly bought one for our bedroom wall. 

Now we are home, and I'm about to help Stew tidy up outside.

KY GIRL:   Yes, we are loving the gate/fence.
It means Marley can go out there and enjoy the 'company' walking past, and broaden her horizons.
Sadly, Coco cannot go out as she just eats the dirt and stones and vegetation and makes herself sick.
She is loving being in her crate in the sewing room, and puts herself in there all the time now.
It's rather cute.

Quite a few people have asked me how I am losing weight, and what is my 'plan'.  I will address that more tomorrow, but for a start, read my post on January the 26th of this year.  It details quite a few things that will help you.

ABOVE:  Cyclone Gabrielle is getting closer.
But no sign of it yet.

We have 4 kids here for dinner.  Dante, Archer, Emily and Liam.
Then Em and Liam are staying the night as well.
So we shall be busy.  


Dinner is done.  4 kids fed.  My ear drums are coping, but only just!  Nearly had a disaster with one of the Britto Cabinets!  But I'm super relieved to say nothing got broken.

I'd like today to end now.
Thanks.

Catch ya tomorrow.


14 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Good luck with WW. And since you realize your portions were two large, you'll roll it back if need be. :-) It is a journey, not a race, and you are doing swell overall. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda10:17 AM

    OMG that is a fabulous loss. Congratulations you have got this 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Well done you’re doing so well! You keep motivating me to stick at it. So thank you! Lucy UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Chris. Enjoy your lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Great loss...you are doing well...I better do what your are doing.... as you are having yummy things and still losing....what is your plan again? Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will blog details tomorrow for you. But for a start.. read my post on January the 26th.

      Delete
  6. Well done Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking sooooo good. Well done 👏

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwionholidays12:52 PM

    In a rush as usual but took 5 off lol to read the blog n have to say the top in the bottom pic is beautiful,
    It really suits you is it a soft linen? And looks easy n comfy to wear,,

    Hope the storm downgrades before it hits any more land

    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester. It is very soft, comfortable and cool to wear.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Wow!! That is wonderful on your loss. And the 2nd picture I can really see the changes your body is going through and you are looking fantastic!! Good luck with the upcoming storm. Hey, are you enjoying your new front gate? Is it everything you had hoped for? Just curious. :-) Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:55 PM

      Thanks for the reply, I am glad the gate/fence is working out for you. And I love the new heart!! Cute!

      Delete
  10. Well done you, another good loss. Keep doing what you are doing 😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Congrats on the loss, you are doing great! Gabrielles wind has finally left us on the Central Queensland coast. Hope you don't cop too much damage if she makes it there

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.