Friday, February 10, 2023

MORNING TEA

 I'm looking forward to this morning, as I'm off to a morning tea in Cambridge with some FBG friends.

It's just a social get together, which will be nice I'm sure.

Once I get home I have this to carry on with:

ABOVE:  SEVEN Cat Runners on the go.

And they are easily 60% done already.


ABOVE:  They need whiskers!  And this is the first time I've edged their eyeballs in blue, I think they look cool.

Alright, enough about cats, I'm sure you are already bored shitless.

I am not going to spend as much time sewing today.  My legs were a disaster last night!  So badly swollen, yuk.

Oh yeah, I'm not going to WW today as it will mean rushing home in time to get there.  So I'm going tomorrow instead.  And worth noting, I really enjoyed the Saturday meeting last week.

12 noon.  Just home from Cambridge, where I had a very enjoyable catch up with friends.
Annoyingly, I got a nose bleed while there.  2nd one for the day.
Grrrrr.  I'm feeling a bit headachy, so might have a quite afternoon.

Well by quiet I mean I'm gunna sew.  That's quiet right?

It is a stunning day today, something we have not had much of this summer.  Best make the most of it, we are expecting yet another summer storm next week.  Unless it changes course, and that would be fantastic.  There's some parts of the country that simply do not need any more rain!
CURRENT MOOD:


Oh the irony.... I wouldn't waste my time even going to it's funeral.

Back to me sewing now.

Hellooo?  Anyone out there?
You better be having a better day than me is all I can say.
Days like this I just feel like, why am I blogging?

I didn't feel that good this afternoon... the UTI is lingering I think.  My back is sore, my tummy is sore and I just feel really tired.  So, I didn't sew this afternoon, I lay on the couch and watched YouTube videos!

Lazy and I don't care.

Stew got home at 6 and we are looking forward to a nice evening in front of the telly.  

Planning our weekend.  
Tomorrow is shopping, WW and a few jobs around the house.

Sunday, we hope to go to Taupo for lunch with family, and a swim at the Wairakei Pools.  That is going to be weather dependant, as we have a Cyclone heading our way.
Wonderful... NOT.

And that is me for the day.  Catch ya tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 PM

    As you know, I always read, but rarely comment xxx Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been at work. Just walked in 🙄.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading all day. Love the blue eye rings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing a nothing day. I did get a bit of pruning done with hubby’s reciprocating saw ❤️ then two loads of washing inside and hung another one out. I have since sat on my butt and done nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:52 PM

    Quick hello! I am traveling so just caught up! Now… good night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been feeling off today and just got around to your blog.
    Night from me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:32 AM

    Sounds like you might need another lot of abs. If you carry on feeling crap see your Dr again. Please! Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.