Saturday, January 14, 2023

YARD WORK

 Now that we have the water blaster back... it's time to do the jobs we wanted to get done before Christmas.

Like cleaning the house eaves, the back of the house that is an extension (so not brick) and so on.  At least the back path is done eh.  

Once we have got all our areas cleaned, Steve is going to borrow it to clean the fence and gate at their house.

I'm going to get the washing up to date, now that we finally have some fine weather.  Best to get it done now, cos who knows how long it will last!

First up though... I am going outside to check on how the pool is looking.  I'm praying it looks crystal clear, with little or no calcium on the bottom.  I'm so over all the time and expense it has been this summer.  I just want to enjoy it now.


11.30 am:  Well after a very late start... our jobs are finally getting done.

THE POOL!  Is looking beautiful.  Hardly any calcium on the bottom so I don't think we need to vacuum it again. Such a relief.

It's looking to be a lovely day... sun is shining, a few clouds which give welcome relief from the sun sometimes.
I've done all my jobs, so can now kinda relax a bit.
Stew has yet to start on the water blasting, house cleaning (exterior), but he's on to it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day...  it's freakin' quiet on here ... ya better be having a whale of a time doing something awesome.  😂😉😊

Very frustrating start for Stew ... the water blaster didn't want to go.  He eventually got it going but he's got no idea why it wouldn't work to begin with.  So I will be talking to Karcher on Monday to try and find out why it packed a wobbly.
At least he's got it going so can carry on with his job now.

As for me... I'm gunna continue with a few odd jobs inside the house.

ABOVE: Always at my feet... well until STEVE gets here.  Then I'm chopped liver.

ABOVE:  Well that's a huge improvement!

ABOVE:  My darling, hard at work.  At least this is one job that only needs doing on a bi-annual basis.

ABOVE: That back wall was rather embarrassing.  So pleased it's all clean again.

I offered to do some and give Stew and break... but I was only joking.   I've already put a pretty top on, and me face!
We are expecting some of the kids for dinner this evening.

We are just having sausages, fish cakes and chips!  Nice and easy.



ABOVE:  We have had a really lovely dinner/evening with the kids tonight.  Lots of laughs, some inappropriate jokes... just 'easing' Dom and Maitland into the family.  😂😅😉
I had some wine, never a good idea.  Probably need to stay upright for the next few hours!
Room spinning and all that jazz.

Catch ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Off to the beach tomorrow so prepping for that. Hopefully the weather stays settled for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope no more hiccups with the blaster...gues it was a barsted water blaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 PM

    Rainy day here so having a jarmie day lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Ran errands, walked dogs, cooked dinner, visited my mom and my husband put away her holiday decorations, watching TV . . .
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How powerful is your power washer? I borrowed one from a friend and it was not strong enought to clean my patio. So, I was convinced it was a dud. But I seriously need to do the same thing to my patio and garage floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very powerful, particularly using the power, circular head!

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.