Monday, January 30, 2023

ARE WE AT MARKET?

 It's 6 am and I'm about to get up and check out the weather.

If it's not pissing down with rain... we will be off to market.

So... I better go and check.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.

Cos I'm either going to be in the car off to market, or back in bed.

Either way, you won't hear from me again for a couple of hours.  😂😊😏


...
ABOVE: Well... we have braved it.
There was conflicting weather reports, but as it wasn't raining when we got up we decided to go.


ABOVE: All ready with an hour until the official start.
It's very cloudy and feels like it could rain anytime, so we are crossing everything. 

11.50 am. And WOW! We are doing very well at this market. Most unexpected. 

OMG... thank goodness we went to this market!!!!
It was our BEST EVER MARKET for sales.
I actually started feeling worried about how many runners we were selling, and how many I'd have to make to re-stock!

I'm going to be a very busy girl over the next few weeks, that's for sure.

We are now home, and have unpacked the car.  Stew has gone down to the supermarket to get some yogurt and fruit, as we have decided to sometimes have a fruit smoothie for our dinner.

Most days Stew and I have our main meal at lunchtime, so something like a smoothie at dinner time will be a good choice.

I had a little fall as we were packing up at market, so am going to take it easy for the remainder of the day.  Got a sore side/back and knees.  

Why, when you fall over in public, do you feel like a right twat?  And lie there wondering just HOW MANY people saw you fall over and look like a sack of spuds on the ground!  😂😅😆

6.41 pm:  So tired!  Stew and I are heading off to bed early tonight... probably around 9.
Should sleep like logs.
Right now we are just relaxing after dinner.
Catch ya tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. I hope the weather is nice so you can go to market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to go to your market after all your hard work making stock ... and that it is a successful day 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:39 AM

    Your booth looks so nice and tidy and you can see all of the hard work you've put into it and the contents. Here's wishing a rain free day and lots of patrons. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of you and Stew in your booth! Chris, you are looking fantastic!! I see such a noticeable change since you began your "eating healthy" life plan. Wow! You are doing great! Congrats and keep moving forward at your own pace...it's certainly working for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fantastic that you are doing well, just shows that you can never tell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news about the market. Pity about the fall. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope you are ok Chris. Yes definitely feel like a twat and hope nobody saw it 😍. So glad you did well at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope u havnt hurt yourself Chris. Pleased the market went well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:22 PM

    Hope you didn't do too much damage in the fall, easily done in wet areas so don't feel like a twat lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kiwionholidays5:55 PM

    So glad you decided to go and do the markets ,. Well worth the effort,
    Please don’t hesitate to get follow up is you get symptoms

    I am a long waiter in those situations,,,
    I had a trip n grip ✅last year in a car park on a concrete stopper , for the cars ,,,,on a road trip, while trying to hold my phone to Scan in at a servo ,,,to use the ladies in a hurry ,,

    Black eye from my sunnies, which hit the deck, scratches bruises etc


    DH n another guy picked me up,and sat me on a higher surface

    when I looked up there was a 52 seater tourist bus waiting to ⛽️ fuel up
    I just thought to myself I will never see them again lol

    Must say still living with the injuries lol but hope new hip will seal the deal 💯

    Lovely blog as usual to catchup on

    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear that the market was a success. Hope you are ok from the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to read Mother Nature co-operated and you did well at the market, Hope you are OK from you fall.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad nothing broke during the fall. Congrats on the excellent market! I am sure once you introduce seascapes you will have a whole new audience! There are so many options.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohooo congrats on the great market day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.