Friday, January 27, 2023

DID I DO IT????

 I am trying so hard to not become obsessed with the SCALES.

And what 'they' say.

But... I'm on a roll people!  I can just feel that THIS TIME I am on my way to getting healthier and just as importantly,  happier.

I have worked really hard the past month, making sure I didn't slip up too often.  NOT having the lollies/cake/desserts etc that come with the 'Silly Season'.

ABOVE:  This is so true.  And yes, you do have to work hard for every single loss.

I am PRAYING that today I will get to my first 'goal'.  It's a big one for me.

So PLEASE wish me luck.  I have not stepped on my scales all week.  I didn't want to feel let down or stressed out. 

I'm going to wait until I get on the Weight Watcher's Scales.  

JUST FOR FUN:  Any guesses on how much I lose this week?  Or gain?  Though I doubt a gain is on the cards!  OMG what if I have a gain?  EGG ON MY FACE BIG TIME!

I have several hours to wait until I go to WW, so to keep myself occupied, I'm going shopping.

I may only window shop.  But at least I'll be out doing something, and walking, even around shops is exercise eh?  😊😉😛 

Next runner... what did I go for?


ABOVE:  Wonky Houses, or Trees?

Maybe I'll do BOTH!

Catch ya later.



11.20 am:  And I'm SO NERVOUS.  I haven't felt this nervous about a weigh in, in FOREVER.  My emotions are all over the place.  I feel like crying because I so want to have done well this week.
I have done EVERYTHING right.
To get to my first goal would be amazing.  And spur me on to continue to do well.

40 minutes till weigh in...  I promise to let you know asap.

...I DID IT !
DOWN 1.8 kgs.
SO....  SO  HAPPY.

3.51 pm:  Thank you so much for all the lovely comments.  I don't really feel like I deserve them.
I've been down this road before several times over.  Lose weight.  Gain Weight.  Lose/gain/lose etc etc.
But thank you for always cheering me on in my endeavours.

Stew and I had lunch together in town after my WW meeting.  It was at a cafe named Cucina.  We both had a chicken burger and chips.
I should have read the burger description a bit better, because it was JUST CHICKEN, LETTUCE, CABBAGE and some dressing.  Nothing else!!!

So, so disappointing.  And at $27 (with some overcooked chips), it was a fucking rip off as well.  Certainly never going there again.

After lunch I came home and have just been relaxing.  Pondering what to do on that fabric.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I will probably go with the Nautical theme.  I just have to nut out a design.

LYNDA:  My first 'goal' was to get under a certain NUMBER.  My next goal is the same.  I hate that it's down to numbers, but at the end of the day, it really is a numbers war.  


ABOVE:  For my records.  1st Goal attained.

ABOVE:  Tonight's dinner.  A salad made with Tortellini, bacon, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, fresh basil, lettuce and some tasty cheese on the top.  Served warm.  Rather tasty.

Winding down for the day now... it's been a rather nice day I must say.
Catch ya tomorrow.


IT IS VERY WET OUTSIDE!

35 comments:

  1. Good Luck at WW! I dare not guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 AM

    Good luck!! You are doing such a wonderful job watching what you eat, so no matter what the scales read, you are already winner!! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:45 AM

    I think trees. I dare not guess either about your loss but you can def see it in your face and legs. Other than the weigh in how do you find the meetings? Ive been deliberating whether to go or just stick to the online. I am obsessed with the scales at the moment. Sets the tone of the day (which is really silly I know) Good luck . KarenAK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only go for the accountability on the scales IN FRONT OF SOMEONE ELSE. And the social aspect. Meeting others in the same boat and just being able to yak. I love yakking! 🤣😅😊

      Delete
  4. You sound pumped!! Go you! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:34 AM

    1.2 kilos this week? Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOSH that's an ambitious guess, but I actually want it to be 1.5! Then I get to my first goal. I don't know if I'll get there though, it's a lot in a week. I might have been getting my hopes up ...

      Delete
    2. I was going to say 1.2 as well Peta. Any loss is a step nearer your goal Chris, You are smashing this !

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10:17 AM

    I'm really surprised you didn't go with something nautical for that fabric. To me it looks like underwater - starfish, shells, mermaid, fish. It's a lovely piece. Colleen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also think that background looks like water. Which opens up the idea of sea themed things. Shells, sail boats, fat bottoms in swimsuits, beach chairs, umbrellas and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. .22 kg
    or 1/2 pound

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooooo! I won't have gotten to goal is it's ONLY half a pound!!!! 1.5 hours till weigh in. Cross everything.

      Delete
    2. WTF ????? you lost 4 POUNDS in a week???? OMG! That is soooooo impressive! Excellent job! Congrats!

      Delete
  9. Well done Chris. Now you can show us your new knickers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like.... NO. I'm done showing off me knickers! lol

      Delete
  10. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Well done chris. That’s an exceptional loss xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done. You are doing great and are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yahoo!!! Well done. Time for a celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooohoooooo you rocking it girl.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Way to go Chris!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Congratulations!! You're doing a wonderful job. Bravo!! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:19 PM

    Congratulations Chris, that's a great accomplishment. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous2:21 PM

    And Chris, even though you said the other day you would never get back to 67, there is no reason you can't because you ROCK!!! and you can do anything you wish to do. Congratulations again on your accomplishment. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I COULD get back to 67 kgs, but I don't want to. That weight was unsustainable for me. And I want to be realistic with my goals and long term expectations. But thank You for the vote of confidence. Love ya.

      Delete
  18. Fantastic Chris

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo!!!!! Great job 😁

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Chris you go girl

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well done - can you disclose what your goal was? Was it an amount to lose or a certain number to reach? I agree with you about not getting back to 67 kilos—it's all about a weight you can both be happy at and sustain.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, keep going I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wooohooo. You rock. Specially in that kiwi t shirt lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on reaching your goal. I'm feeling very optimistic that you will reach the next one too ... you're on to it!! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12:35 AM

    Well done Chris, your hard work is paying off! You're looking trim. :)

    Tanya from Melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done! Congratulations Chris, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous4:22 AM

    Congratulations Chris! That's an awesome loss in a week. I want to get to 2 figures but am making small goals first. Did you heat the lettuce in the salad. Sounds lovely but I can't have pasta. Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.