Friday, January 20, 2023

WW TODAY

 The first thing on my agenda for today is going to Weight Watchers.

I am not expecting much of a loss, if ANY today.  I've been a bit slack these past two weeks.

You could say it's been on and off with being careful and mindful of what I'm eating just lately.

Perhaps I need to have a gain to piss me off enough to get motivated again.

After WW, I will come home and get on with my jig saw.

And also, make sure we have everything ready for packing in the car, for tomorrow's market at Tamahere.

It will be interesting to see how many people turn up and if they are in a buying mood or not.

Right, that's about all I have for now, so catch ya later.


Woke to a very cool morning  and a fog! So strange for the middle of summer. 
Still in bed... catching up on all the news. Might stay here a bit longer...

9.30 am:  Yeah, didn't last long in bed.  I always lie there and think about what I could be doing.
So I got up and got doing.
Tended the pool.
Tidied my bedroom.
Killed a gazillion bloody ants steaming along an outside wall.
Moved that large plant that I'd put outside, it was getting sunburnt!  
Got a chicken casserole going in the crockpot for dinner tonight.

Then showered, put a bit of face on and so on.  I'm going to be joining Stew for lunch today, his suggestion.
He always buys his lunch on a Friday, and I was going to do the same on my way home from Weigh in at WW.  So he suggested we have lunch together on a Friday sometimes.
I think I want to try a Kebab from 'his' Kebab shop in town.  They are a nice, healthy lunch.

I got on our home scales  ...  and was pleasantly surprised!  I might not have much of a gain after all.  Our scales do not 'read' the same as the WW ones, so I suppose I shall have to wait and see what theirs say. 😏😜

Right... I'm off to check on all the market stuff... 

12.14 pm.  Weighed in and.... down .400 grams! edit : ALMOST half a kilo DOGSTARS.
Not much but SO MUCH BETTER than a gain.

I feel like a fraud.  I keep thinking and saying I'm gunna have a gain, then don't.  But, most days I don't step on the scales at all... I don't want them to dominate my life ever again.
I know I wasn't stellar in my eating over the past two weeks, so really didn't expect a loss.
Just sayin'.

ABOVE: This is the Kebab shop that Stew gets his 'Friday lunch' from.  It's a very uninspiring little shop, very basic and a bit rundown looking.  But the bloke in there makes a fantastic kebab!
I loved it.  VERY filling, so I shall probably NOT be having any dinner.

ABOVE:  On my way home I stopped in at Parana Park on River Road.  I love this darling little bridge.
I had a wander for about half an hour.

ABOVE:  It's such a shame the little creek looks so ikkk. The water was clear, but the creek bed ?  Not so nice. 
I dream of beautiful crystal clear waterways like they have down in the South Island.  Ya just don't see many like that in the North Island.

But back to now.  I'm home.  I'm stuffed.  I've got me feet up cos the heat tends to make them swell.  Not fun.
They will be swollen by the end of tomorrow, that's for sure.

Happy to say we are set for tomorrow.   The car is packed and ready to go.  We will go to bed a bit earlier than usual, as it will be an early start in the morning.
Neither of us had dinner tonight, just some snack type things.
The chicken and rice has been put in the fridge and freezer, I actually got three meals out of that crockpot full of chicken casserole.  SCORE.

Right, catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck at weigh in.
    Enjoy lunch with Stew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl ... well done. Good motivation too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. .4 grams? Isn't that like a grain of salt? Is that a typo or am I just way offffffffff????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 400 grams... almost half a kilo.

      Delete
    2. 2.2 lb is a kilo

      Delete
    3. Ahhh. 400 not .4 - that makes a difference. That's almost a pound! Like a BIG canister of salt. Not just a grain... heee heee.

      Delete
  4. Well done on you loss 😁. I hope you have a lovely lunch with Stew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic loss Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:21 PM

    You sound really happy. So glad you are doing what makes you happy and content. Life’s too short to do otherwise. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:46 PM

    Nice post thank you Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.