Tuesday, January 24, 2023

YUK.... AWFUL PHOTO

 Yesterday's walk photo.  

I took one look and was like "Shit that looks YUK".

I thought about it and decided to show you where I went 'wrong':


ABOVE:  The two images are like chalk and cheese.

Clearly I am NEVER wearing a t-shirt bra again.  They offer NO support and made me look like my boobs just carry on down to my 'waist'.  If I had one that is.

Next, I have two of those striped shirts.  They are sublimely comfortable, but nope.  I'm gunna use them for nighties from now on.

And of course, chin up and smiling is always better!

I still have a long way to go until I'm really happy with my body, but hey, I have done it before and I'm gunna do it again.

I am so close to my first 'goal'... I am almost certain I will get there by Friday weigh in.

Today I have Card Night in Cambridge... the first one of the year.

So I am going to make a fruit platter so I can actually eat something.  Usually the girls bring sweets, chips, crackers 'n' cheese, dips etc.  I want something healthy.

I'm not sure what I'll get up to today.  Probably fold up all the washing I got done yesterday.  Man I got HEAPS done!  It's a good feeling.



ABOVE:  Yeah.
Some days it's just like that.
But... I'm nearly done.

Then I'm going grocery shopping with Bex and the boys.  I kinda snaffled a ride, as she was going anyway.  Why take two cars to the same place eh?

I'm making those Chicken wraps for my lunch and Stew's dinner.  The chicken is already in the fridge marinating.
Gosh I'm on to it today.

11.30 am:  Well I've been out and about with Bex and the boys.  We did our shopping and then Bex dropped me home again.

I've got the chicken pieces cooking in the oven, and all the meal prep is done.
I am looking forward to my wraps for lunch, and Stew's dinner is all sorted as well.  All he has to do it throw all the bits 'n' bobs on a wrap and he's good to go.

I made a Sweet Tahini dipping sauce.  I'd had some in a wrap from a shop and loved it.
No recipe though. So I just got some Tahini spread (Ground Sesame Seeds and Oil), added some Mayo and some Lemon Juice.  Mixed it all together and YUMMO!  

Now I'm hungry and can't wait for the chicken to be done.  

5.28 pm:  lunch was just so yum.  I'm certainly going to be having more wraps for my main lunch meal from now on.  They cover all the main food groups, are not too heavy on carbs, and are  HEALTHY.  And filling.
Filling is a biggie.  Cos if you are full you are less likely to snack.

And snacking is BAD for  ME.

I've made my little fruit plate to go to Card Night.  Looks nice.  I'll take a photo soon and show ya later.

I'm picking Bex up on my way, as she now attends Card Night as well.
  
Stew should be home soon, so I can show him where all the stuff is for his dinner before I leave.

ABOVE:  My fruit 'plate'.  And before anyone asks, cos someone will ... 😖😉 
Grapes, fresh Pineapple, dehydrated Mango, Strawberries, White Chocolate Dipping Sauce and dehydrated Banana chips.

9.46 pm:  Home from Cambridge.  Bex and I had a really entertaining evening.  It was neat to catch up with the Card girls.
Bex lost tonight, but no one minds losing.  It's all about having fun, and boy we sure do that.  😂😊

Time to sign off for the day, Coronation Street will be on in a minute and I wanna watch it.
Catch ya tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. You could be in one of those before and after photo comparisons without "doing" anything (like lose weight, try a new medication or ointment or exercise plan). It's all in the before and after photos. Nice to see it done with a "real" person and not a twiggy model. It really does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, I want to make those chicken wraps sometime.
    The leg position in the photos is another improvement. Looks more confident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Horizontal lines never make anyone look good. And I agree about the sports bra, not very flattering. I have a bad habit of wearing them and I know they just flatten and spread me out. No lift at all. You are doing great on your quest and I hope you make it by your Friday weigh-in. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorge in both 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:25 PM

    What was the sweetener you used for the tahini dip, was it honey? Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the Mayonnaise.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous5:07 PM

      Interesting. I'll have to try that. Thnx!

      Delete
  6. I do a similar chicken wrap thing. I just cut breast meat into small pieces and sprinkle over spices (I make a premade mix) and some dry breadcrumbs. I toss that around and let it sit for awhile and then just stir fry in a tiny amount of oil. It goes all crispy - so easy! Your version with the lovely sauces etc looked really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:44 PM

    I wear a sports bra Chris, so much extra support when gravity is trying to have its way. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.