Friday, January 06, 2023

HAD TO MOVE IT

 After I bought my mini tramp, I moved it into the sewing room, primarily to get it out of our living rooms.

It didn't quite 'fit' in with the decor.  

But, guess what?

ABOVE:  It didn't get used in there.

Instead, it became the substitute 2nd trestle table!

So I asked Stew to downsize the dining room table, and he put it in there. 


ABOVE:  Now I can use it while watching the big TV in the family room.  
AND the little kids can bounce on it when they visit again as well.
I just have to get over it not 'fitting in' and accept it's where it needs to be.

ABOVE: And of course, the sewing room is back to how it was before.  Much better I must say.

ABOVE:  I will be working on my jig saw puzzle again today.  Just taking my time with it... in between doing these:


ABOVE:  I have prepared 4 more LOVIE fronts.

I will work on them today as well.

Stew is enjoying binge watching sport and movies on the telly during his 'holiday' time off work.

Though he is 'on call' and has to do some work from home.  Luckily that hasn't amounted to much so far.

Right, I'm off.

Catch ya later.


9.10 am:  I've been awake since about 6.  Lay in bed for ages trying to get back to sleep, but gave in after an hour and came down to the sewing room to start work on the LOVIES.

ABOVE:  So now I have 4 completely cut out ready for sewing.
And my back is killing me, so I'm taking a break.

Which means I'll do some housework instead!
Yep.  I'll get the bloody washing on, and then I'm going to wipe down all the kitchen cupboard fronts.  Far out they get dirty fast.  Gross.

10.55 am:  Weight Watchers in an hour.
What do ya reckon?
Has all that trifle caught up with me?
Lovely lunches out?
Hmmmm.
Feeling nervous.  Didn't want to get on my scales this morning, so didn't.

I'll be back later with the result.

RESULT:  Another good loss!  - 800 grams.  Almost a kilo.  Takes my losses to date - 9.2 kgs.
Edging towards my first mini goal every week.

ABOVE: Photo stolen from Facebook!  K and L. 
I was thrilled to run into those two girls, who I knew from Cambridge WW's, at the meeting today.  They normally attend the Monday night meeting, so I might just have to go to that one too.  So nice to know people at the meeting, who I can actually yak with. 
 
Though in saying that, I am making acquaintances at the Friday meeting way faster than I was at the Tuesday night meeting.
I won't be attending the Tuesday night meeting again.

I grabbed Stew and I a Subway sandwich on my way home... I think that's gunna be my Friday lunch from now on.  So nice, fresh and moderately healthy.

Man of the day:  My Darling.  He's done the ironing.  Washed all the kitchen cupboard fronts AND vacuumed the entire house.  What more could a girl ask for eh?
THANK YOU Darling.

7.37 pm:  Friggin lazy afternoon!  Didn't even cook dinner!  We were going to have steak and veges, but after the Subway for lunch neither of us feel like a big dinner.
So ain't having anything much.  Maybe some popcorn!  lol
Signing off for the day, catch ya tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I did all my cupboard fronts on Wednesday on,y to drop a full cup of coffee yesterday what a mess dont think i miss any cupboard or drawer front gggrrr. I was only getting to sleep at 5 this morning, then 3 phone calls between 7.30.and 8 so gave up on sleep gonna be long day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck at WW.
    How many peices was that puzzle that stumped you? You are making good progress on this one though!
    A black and white or your bright blue New Zealand Lovie would be cute too. So far - they are all very "pastel".
    Are you using the trampoline? Eh, I am NOT following my exercise plans at all. Very Lazy Girl, I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lovelies are gorgeous and I'm sure will sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovelies are so cute. Well done on your weight loss - you are doing great. Wonderful man you have there !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your weigh in. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.