Saturday, January 07, 2023

SMALLER TITS?

 Pfffft.

I didn't get those smaller tits for Christmas, but I am working on it!

There has not been a noticeable shrinkage THERE yet, and I really couldn't see where I'd lost almost 10 kgs.

I mentioned it to the WW Leader a week ago, and she said she could see it in my face.

So... Off I go and scrutinise me face... it took a while to find a photo of me face from just before I re-joined Weight Watchers last August.

But I did find one.

ABOVE:  Well... yes.  I can see a positive difference.

Now those freakin' tits just have to catch up with me face! 😂😅😉

Right.  Back to today now.  More of the same here.

Little bit of housework.  Jig Saw.  Sewing.  Movies on the telly. 

Or maybe something else.  We don't feel inclined to travel anywhere... the roads are too busy, and are just going to get worse with people returning from their holidays this weekend.

With that in mind... the day is ours to do what we want with.

Catch ya later.


10.35 am. And being Fickle is totally ME. Ignore what I said before.

We decided on a day trip. Yep. Up to...


ABOVE: We are going to check out COSTCO.

Been wanting to for ages. I'm either going to be impressed... or disappointed.  Wonder which? ? 😊😉🙃

Above: Eeeegads!   Rain so heavy we can hardly see where we are going. Starting to wonder if this was a good idea.

COSTCO. Hmmmm  Damn busy.
Great for buying stuff in BULK.. if that's what you need. Meat looked like good quality and price. Foodstuffs, cleaners etc not bad. But again... only if you actually NEED it in bulk. 
Most other things like electrical, furniture, linen and so on wasn't cheaper than normal shops. 


ABOVE: We got some stuff. But not as much as I anticipated.  We are now heading to a regular mall for a very late lunch. And a piddle... I'm busting! Lol

ABOVE: NorthWest  mall for lunch.

ABOVE: We grabbed ice from Countdown for the chilly bins.

ABOVE:  After our late lunch... time to top up our Diet Coke bottles and head home.
Thankfully the rain has eased up.  

ABOVE:  On our way into Auckland, all the traffic was coming OUT of Auckland.
This afternoon... total opposite.  Streams of traffic coming INTO Auckland.
Our trip home was easy and uneventful.
virtually no rain, though you could see thunderous clouds all around us.

Right.  Some of our buys from Costco:

ABOVE:  This is what I use, and it worked out about half the price getting it in this huge bottle. Which has a tap on it, so very handy.

ABOVE:  I spent $192 on meat packs.

ABOVE:  Once I had re-packed it all into smaller amounts for Stew and I, it worked out to $8 per meal.  I got 24 meals from that lot.  The meat was well priced and I would go to Costco again just for the meat.

ABOVE:  We did not buy much from the 'grocery' side of things.  Most stuff was in bulk, which we simply do not need.
We love pop corn, so got a new variety, the dehydrated Mango was delicious, (they were giving samples to try), and I do love it.  The Almonds are for Stew.  He takes them to work and snacks on them.

ABOVE: Who can resist loo paper at about half the price as normal?  It will be interesting to see how it compares quality wise, and how tightly those rolls are packed.  
That lot should last us for MONTHS... as long as Brylee doesn't visit too often!  😂😅😉

Stew and I are now both just sitting, feet up, watching the telly.  

10 pm:  I spent a good couple of hours re-arranging my dressing room this afternoon.  
Then watched TV some more.
Time to sign off for the day.
Catch ya tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. It absolutely shows in your face. Boobs can take longer (the longest perhaps).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 AM

    I like the toilet paper and the paper towels at Costco. And a few other things. But I am seriously thinking of not renewing my membership because I do not need such big quantities of most anything they sell. I never buy their meats or prepared meals. I do buy their organic fruits. I haven't been out there in a couple of months now and really do not miss it. I also like that they are Employee owned, versus Sam's Club who belongs to the Walton family, ie...Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be interested to see what you think of Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah let me know how Costco goes. I have no desire to join but it would be nice to look

    ReplyDelete
  5. My inlaws and a couple of friends have gotten rid of their Costco memberships mainly because they didn't buy enough in bulk to make it worthwhile. I think that's true of a lot of people. However my SIL the champagne snob did say they sell a really nice own brand French champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose if you joined with Bex and Steve it might pay to buy in bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big difference in your face Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, there is a definate difference in those photos, you are doing fabulously :-).

    I have a Costco card, my flatmate got them (and paid for it), I have not yet stepped foot in the place as I hate too many people so weekends are out & I have not had a chance to go during the week. I guess I will get around to it at some point :-).

    This bloody weather is doing my head in, just started to bucket down again as I contemplate leaving the house to do the grocery shopping I have to do :-(. Have a safe trip back home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do they have the famous $4.99 rotisserie chicken at your Costo? Or the $1.50 giant hotdog w/ Diet coke in the "food court".?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos really show how much weight you've lost. Awesome. Even more beautiful!!
    Love Reading about trips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a Costco in Perth, it might be a day trip coming up for for a look see for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our city in Alberta Canada has 1.3million people and we have 6 Costco warehouses. Our closest is 7Km away, the furthest one would be about half an hour! We go about once a week, hubby would go every day but once a week is enough for me. I don't know how often we would go if we had to go as far as you have to go. We get emails telling us what the specials are once a week so I can get whatever is a good deal, and we use. Great for all drugstore type stuff. The prices are so much better, we buy all our vitamins, supplements, OTC meds and perscriptions are less. Generally speaking Kirkland products are as good as or better than brand name stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My nearest Costco is 302 km one way (188 miles) so I only went once. I am told the meat is excellent. The "local" supermarket, 60km one way, carries some of their products and I do NOT recommend their honey. I find Walmart works better for me. It is 100 km one way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Costco paper products are the best here. Far above the other brands. I have to admit going the once a week. But starting to re-evaluate as it has gotten terrible expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.