Sunday, June 30, 2019

PUSH REPEAT

Not much point in posting today really, because it's just going to be a repeat of yesterday.

Except, fingers crossed, there won't be any bare bums.  PLEASE.

So.  I'll be off to get the day started.
If I get a chance, and quite frankly, if I can be bothered... I'll do an update at lunchtime.

But hardly anyone seems to read this blog during the weekend, so meh.  Might not.

Utterly looking forward to tomorrow.  The day is MINE.  


ABOVE:  a funny I saw on Facebook.  I reckon I hid so well they couldn't even see me in the kitchen!  I was there, and in the lounge, the family room, the sewing room ... hell you can eat chocolate ANYWHERE!

ONWARD...

5.51 pm:  Finally home from a long day at the Rest Home.
Not quite so tired tonight as I was yesterday, I think having bad heartburn yesterday didn't help me much.

Avoided that today by not having so much lunch.

ABOVE:  I hope like hell I don't become deaf when I'm old!  You can end up getting terribly embarrassed often!  
Just one bare bum today, but thank god, it was on the loo so I didn't quite get an eye full.

Sorry I didn't update after my first shift, I only had an hour for lunch ... it was hectic during my first shift and I was running behind all morning.
So all I wanted to do when I got home was relax and have me lunch.

Now the day/weekend is done... and I'm damn relieved about that.  Tired as.

Not sure what's for dinner, Stew has some chicken breasts out...  I ain't even hungry, having lunch in the middle of the afternoon stuffs up the timing for that.

But, I am sure come 9 I will feel like whatever he cooks.  I'm so lucky he's so good around the house, I've trained him well.  *smiles*

He has done quite a bit of housework this weekend, and juiced a huge amount of lemons for us too.  Love my man. ♥♥♥

And on that soppy note, I'm off to put me feet up, throw the blankie over me knees and look like an old woman!  lol

11 comments:

  1. Haha...I admit, I looked for my name there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree about the chocolate Problem is if its not eaten ??? our parents always told us about weevil (smiles) so we don't want them invading the cadburys in our home!!

    Have a great afternoon and hope all the residents at the home Behave !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did I looked for my name on list,but rarely do I cheat any more.With diabeties it affects our kidneys.You will be bothered to update your blog,I check what your up to several times a day, dont always make a comment,and I guess a lot of your friends are the same.Love the description of Ferral Dentist.Describes him very well.Fine clear day but cold here,dont miss your frosts though,dont know how I survived.THE OLD MOO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great that you have Monday to yourself. You are working extremely hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like tomorrow will be a well deserved day off for you. I Hope that you didn't encounter too many bare bums today and that work wasn't too rough. (Oh, and I definitely expected to see my name on the chocolate list - and was gobsmacked that it wasn't there!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were like me, too good at hiding babe! lol

      Delete
  6. working all weekend must be very hard!!! You have so much energy!!! don't burn out!!!! Christy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a man, what a man, what a might good man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your weekend of working is dun and dusted ive been at a card workshop all day so 11 more beautiful gretting cards made and skills learnt rest well Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are going to rest up today

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stew is a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.