Sunday, June 16, 2019

LET'S SEE HOW MANY 'BUMS' FEATURE TODAY EH?

This could become a 'thing'... guessing how many bums I am confronted with each day!
Yesterday it was only two.  I am doing a double shift today (like yesterday) so... let's see who guesses correctly by the end of the day.

I am guessing 4.

I'm actually looking forward to my shifts today, now that I know how to keep my back pain under control.  I will talk to my Doctor next time I have a reason to visit him, and make sure I am doing the right thing taking Tramadol for the pain.

Just for the record, I took Panadol yesterday morning and it didn't help at all.

Clothes Dryer:  is coming in the next couple of days, the store is going to deliver it to their shop here in Cambridge, and we can pick it up from there.  So in the meantime, we have racks of clothes drying in the lounge, cos there is just nothing dying outside at all.   It's just too damp.


ABOVE: Stew put the treadmill in the family room yesterday, so now I can walk and watch TV ... I will probably get some walking done tomorrow. 

I'm thinking of putting the brown couch in the garage, and putting a cover over it to protect it. Then we will have more room in the dining area.  Right now it's pretty cramped, and the dining table is at it's shortest length.

At some point we will have room for it in a bedroom, but that's not possible right now. 

Lacy is going to come out to visit me tomorrow, I'm looking forward to being pampered.  She's going to do my hair for me.  BLISS.  And by 'do my hair' I just mean dry it, and maybe straighten it.  Just having someone else do your hair is a real treat right?  *smiles*

OK, enough blithering ... I better get up and do a couple of jobs around here before I head off to work.

ONWARD...

1.45 pm:  Home for lunch... and so far, NO BUMS!  lol
Stew has made me a lovely lunch, I can smell it cooking.  


YUM!

5.55 pm:  HOME, a bit tired.  And, it was a:

Yaaa.... no bare bums today.
  
OLD MOO:  I've seen bare bums just walking down the corridor, parked on their beds, sitting on the loo, in the shower... you name it, I've seen it!

I'm having a lot of trouble with my right butt cheek.  The pain is quite bad by the end of the day, but thankfully not as bad as when it stopped me walking completely.  I don't know if it's my sciatic nerve, or a muscle problem?  I just hope it stops being a pain IN THE BUTT soon. 

It has been a long week, lots of time on my feet, with double shifts all over the place.

This coming week is not looking that much better either I must say.  But tomorrow I have 'off'.  

I'm going to bugger off now, Stew has cooked something for dinner.... I won't need any till much later on tonight.  Having 'lunch' at 2 pm kinda buggers up dinner time.

Catch ya tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. Have a great day bums and all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 AM

    I could be wrong but I think tramadol is slow release ( SR) on the box

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous4:14 PM

      Not always. I take SR but you can get normal as well.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11:57 PM

      I have only seen SR labeled ones
      Dee

      Delete
  3. I guess 5.
    Hopefully your day goes quickly and no drama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 bum Sunday, I reckon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunday might end up being SUNDAY NO BUM-DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny3:07 PM

    Hey Chris, that is exciting about the dryer! It is terrible that they don't last as long as they used to. I mean, I guess they last in landfill but just not in our houses once support dries up, etc. We are like you, we tend to go mid range while still being pretty budget conscious. WE actually manage quite well without a dryer, and dry cloth nappies inside because it is so much easier to grab a nappy from a clothes airer when you need it than the clothesline, which is downstairs! Anyway, good luck with it. Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bums away, Thats a bummer,bums and more bums.Those poor folk, are they naked, freezing their butts off, or have they a wee blanky around them for warmth, or modesty, could be me.Even if it was an eventful day, you cant say its not interesting.THE OLD MOO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try a roller for your bum it’s usually the muscle along the side of your thought that needs to be rolled out

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.